Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I feel sorry for my ex even though I got hurt. What do I do?

I feel really sorry for my ex. He is 36 and very alone. He used to tell me how he has no deep connection with anybody and that he is very depressed. I don't know why I feel so sorry for him and his life even though he lied (numerous times) and cheated (god knows how many times) to me. We haven't spoken in a few weeks but I want to know how he's doing and if he's ok. Should I? I think I have forgiven him, there's no point in holding a grudge.I feel sorry for my ex even though I got hurt. What do I do?
Well I guess he got what he deserved. Cheating is very bad, and now nobody wants to be with him. I think you should just leave him alone and let him deal with it by himself. I bet he didn't check on you when you were hurt and crying, while he was cheating. Don't get sucked back in. You know what they say ';once a cheater always a cheater';.I feel sorry for my ex even though I got hurt. What do I do?
by all means,if you want to be used like that and treated that way, go for it, im sure he will do it again
yOUR RIGHT THERES NO POINT IN HOLDING A GRUDE YOU SHOULD BE NICE TO EVERYONE NO MATTER HOW THYVE HURT YOU JUST BE NICE TALK
I think you still love him and want to get back.
so you like guys that can use and abuse you. You need help girl. See a therapist before you get hurt again
He has no connection with anyone, because he chooses to make it that way. At 36 years old, you should know who you are and why your life is the way it is. You also know how and where to get HELP if your life just is too much for you to handle. You feel sorry for him because...... why, is he retarded?





Someone who lies and cheats, does so because they cannot handle deep relationships. They are shallow and thoughtless, BUT are also very good story tellers and play on people emotions. He has, AND still IS, playing on your emotions. He is not sorry for playing you or playing anyone else, WHY would you forgive him for that? You SHOULD be mad as hell that he is STILL playing your emotions!!!





WHAT has he DONE to CHANGE his ways? Has he been getting therapy? My bet is NO WAY, because in HIS mind, it is the WORLD that is to blame, NOT him. Without the proper therapy, this guy will ALWAYS be a lying cheating user and abuser. These kinds of people DO NOT just magically change.





YOU need to leave him alone and STOP feeling any kind of sympathy for him at all. You will not, and cannot help him, and frankly, he is making NO effort to help himself.
  • computer security
  • div myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment