Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do i get over my ex boyfriend of 4 years?

Its been a year since we've broken up. We started calling each other once again and talking we have also had sexual encounters. I work with his family, so i run into him everyday. My problem is i tend to get jealous over certain people he hangs out with, however i don't make it obvious or say anything to anyone, but i get anxious and nervous. I don't know how to stop having anxiety worrying about him, when were not even dating. I'm not going to quite my job, i need money way to bad. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! =DHow do i get over my ex boyfriend of 4 years?
Well having sex with him isn't going to help you get over him. My advice is to either get back together or STOP HAVING SEX WITH HIM!!! However if you like the drama then fine have sex and be strung along. Since he's probably not having ';anxiety'; or ';worrying' over you seeing other guys and is perfectly ok with having sex with you. If he were having ';anxiety'; or ';worrying' he'd get back with you.





If it was me I would fine another job then quit your current job and get on with my life.....How do i get over my ex boyfriend of 4 years?
Best way to get over someone is to find someone else that your are equally into. Otherwise there's a hole in your emotional psyche that is not being filled.
It's going to be tough if you see him that often, but I think if you start dating again it will help to get over him.

No comments:

Post a Comment