Friday, August 20, 2010

My boyfriend found out im Bi... hes mad?

Ok, well me and my bf have been dating a while and recently he found out im bi because one of my good friends came up from georgia to visit me and asked about my ex in front of him. He laughed at first but when i started to tell her about how Chrissy was he got mad asking me all sorts of questions and calling me a lesbian. I know im not a full lesbian and i only went out with one girl for a few weeks. That was a few years ago and it was way before i had even met him. Hes now questioning my morality and values and told me he had to think about our relationship and how he doesnt know if he can handle going out with a bi or even ex bi ( i dont really date girls anymore) girl. Im furious that he even CARES that i was bi and i just dont know what to do. I know its a touchy subject but advice would help. ThanksMy boyfriend found out im Bi... hes mad?
You should dump him first for being so ignorant.My boyfriend found out im Bi... hes mad?
just dump his @$$ and hook up with a girl in front of him to further add insult to injury.





besides most guys would be glad to know that his girlfriend is bi. you know seeing your girlfriend kiss another girl to turn you on kind of thing.





so yeah just dump him.
apparently he doesnt love you. he is ignorant (Im surprised he is not turned on by two women kissing). he doesnt deserve you. and who the hell does he think he is to be insulting you. is that what you call a man?
Your not an ';ex bi'; you were either straight and experimenting or you are bi and just don't date woman because your with a man. Thats ridiculous, I would break up with him for being an ignorant biggot. Lol. Thats just me.
idk how to help but thats what happends when i tell boys that want to go with me i got a gf...i tell them i m bi and they still be mad and just stop talking to me...LOl....dnt knw what they problem is
I feel as if that he should not consider as being a bi-sexual and just move the relationship forward. He should remember the good times that you guys shared and move on.
If he can't accept you for who you are, he doesn't deserve you.
well first your not an ex bi.


Your either straight, gay, or bi.


Second you should dump him because he is an @ss
dump him


he's a d-bag


=]
Eh what a zealous moron.
Then dump him. He's obviously shallow and not worth your time.





You can't question someone's morality or values based on their ex's. How many ex's does he have? Were they all good moral upright christians? Somehow I doubt it.





Let him know you're still the same person you were five minutes before your friend came to town. If he can't accept it, tell him to pack up his negativity and move on with life, because it's not going to improve from there.
A man who would judge you for that is not a good person to be in a relationship with. My boyfriend has no problem with my pansexuality, and my bi best friend's boyfriend is fine with her orientation. There are better men (and women) out there. Find someone who respects you and appreciates your love rather than going ballistic over feelings you've had for other people. Unless you told him you were bi because you were breaking up with him for a girl, which isn't what happened, how was it even relevant to the relationship?
that would be a massive shock for him. u should offer him to have a 3som with u and another chick haha he wont say no..

No comments:

Post a Comment