Friday, August 20, 2010

Me and my ex of 1 and a half years split up about 7 weeks ago.?

I went on the rebound 5 days after we broke up and stupidly ended up getting involved with a girl for about 3 weeks. We slept together etc. I wasnt all that into her and at the time i was still in contact with my ex even though it broke her heart to know what i was doing. We confessed we still loved each other very much and we ended up sleeping together. I broke up with this girl i was seeing the day after this. Me and my ex decided to not officially get back together but we spent a lot of time together discussing how we would take things slowly, how much we loved each other and about our future together etc this was great for 2 weeks. she then goes on a night out and kisses this guy friend of hers, goes back to his and messes around though she swears she never slept with him. this guy has always liked her, and she admits she liked him before we went out, she was even txting him when we were together. Shes sorry but im really struggling as i thought we were getting better. any advice?Me and my ex of 1 and a half years split up about 7 weeks ago.?
I'm sorry to hear this. It is very heartbreaking. Talk to her and find out exactly what she wants. Tell her you don't have time for games, but you are in love with her and want to be with her still. You need to know what she wants before you can move forward. Good luck. Hope this helpedMe and my ex of 1 and a half years split up about 7 weeks ago.?
A relationship without trust is going to fail no matter what. You have both ruined each other's trust in this short amount of time, and it's clear your both too shady and immature in how you handle problems in this relationship. Stop playing around with the idea of getting back together, and use this as an opportunity to have a fresh start. You two seem to be failing miserably at making this work
Well I believe that the two of you should specify what seeing each other means like be clear as to what to expect and what not to expect. Then move on from there . Whats gonna happen the more time you to spend together the emotionally tied you staying which can create more problems in the future!
Um...if this girl ';kisses this guy friend of hers'; then I doubt she has any feelings for you. Girls can say ';i'm sorry'; in many different ways with different meanings such as ';i'm sorry...but I don't like you as much as I used to';. I say don't get your hopes up and maybe do the same on her, make out with a different girl and see how SHE likes it.
Sounds like you both need to stop rushing (back) into relationships. Decide whether you want to work things through together, and commit to doing that without any outside distractions, or take some time to really be single and figure out what you want before you try again.
Go with what you think's best. If you think you should back off then do. Ask her about it and what's going on. She said she loves you, she probably does and maybe got drunk on her night out or something. Just see how it goes and if this other guy gets in the way, then have a chat about it. :)
That really was uncool of her to do.


She says she loves you, but if she did she wouldnt have done that to you.


I think its best you move on and go your seperate ways.
You slept with a stranger, she only kissed a guy friend, what do you think now ? Forget a harmless kiss, she forgave your escapade,yes ? keep trying to stay together. it seems correct.
she says she didnt go all the way and she prob didnt


u say you sleeping with other while u were broke up hurt her


maybe she intended to pay you back, but when it came to it she couldnt


talk to her and either believe her or walk away
even a kiss is to much if she took u bak after she knew wot u did then its her fault, dont take her back just cos she did with u. women who cheat should be shot...
RUN RUN RUN RUN FROM HER................
once a cheater always a cheater, If she loved you she would not have hooked up with him at all
shes not ready. she kind of into that guy. There is still that attraction
nope
tell her tha you dont feel comfortable if u need anymore advice email me at cutebratof2006@yahoo.com
what goes around comes around.............ain't karma a *****!!!
Ok, You just did the same thing and girls and guys can stay the night in the same bed without having sex. If you both decided not to see other people then there is a problem otherwise she is giving you exactly what you asked for some space but still keeping in touch.





I'll give you a story maybe it will make you feel some better.





So I date this guy off and on for about half a year. Well we break up at the end of summer because he is going to a school several states away from the one I'll be going to and long distance relationships can be tough. Well we still have feelings for each other I thought and he does a disappearing act no contact with me for about 2 months. He shows up around october and starts talking to me again and we get the same feelings we always do... We decide to go back out because he is home for the holidays. After christmas ends we decide once again to put things on hold and stay in contact with each other (we were talking to each other everyday sometimes for 4+ hours at this time). Well a week passes and I hear nothing from him he calls me up drunk and tells me how sorry he is. This happens 3 times. I talk to him sober once because I decided to call (he only called while drunk) I tell him look I've been turning down guys because I still have feelings for you should I consider other relationships (move on)? he says yes go ahead I it will be go for us to see other people. So i do and I've been with the same guy for 6 months no problems at all so far. My previous bf calls this summer and gets upset with me. He said we should consider other people... but apparently he did this so I wouldn't ';miss out';. I told him well you knew there was a chance that I'd find someone and I had to move on you dissapeard and seemed competely uninterested. I will always love him, but it is a different kind of love and I felt I wasn't being treated well. He never moved on, but he old me I should. Be careful what you say because she may interprit it differently...





This is all from the females point of view remember, but it may give you some thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment