Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i win back my ex boyfriend even though i ended it to go out with his mate? im not happy.?

I cant get over my ex of two and a half years. I ended it because I thought i liked his mate and it would work. I'm now going out with his mate but am not happy. I can't stop thinking about my ex and would do anything to be with him again. He doesn't want to talk to me as he is trying to get over me. is there anyway i can win him back?How do i win back my ex boyfriend even though i ended it to go out with his mate? im not happy.?
I'm afraid you totally fuct it up there. Dumping him for his mate is a big no-no. Surely you must understand that? What, are you, 16? He's already crossed you off his freinds list and done the same for his ';mate'; too - why would he risk you trampling on him all over again so you can dump his *** a 2nd time (probably with another ';mate';)?





If he takes you back he is incredibley niave or stupid or both. In anycase you've got some SERIOUS work to do if you want him back. YOU have to do ALL the work and chasing and he should NOT have to lift a finger to get back with you, whether he is ';The Man'; in the relationship or not. Swallow your pride, pucker up and kiss serious @ss.How do i win back my ex boyfriend even though i ended it to go out with his mate? im not happy.?
Hey,





Yes it is possible to get an ex boyfriend back in this type of situation, I learned how to get back with an ex although I'm a guy so it's the other way around.





Here are some points that may help...





* Don't come across as being clingy. In other words, don't go begging him to take you back, or telling him you can't live without him, this can actually backfire.





* Don't constantly contact him. It may be tough but it's probably not a good idea to call or text him everyday.





* Read about how other people did it. Lots of others have been through this before and you can learn what worked for them and use it to get your ex boyfriend back.
unlucky. you dumped him to go out with his mate ! theres no going back there lovely
i don't think you deserve him back after you've dumped him for his mate. imagine how he feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment