Friday, August 20, 2010

I Like My Ex?

I still like my ex even tho I broke up with her a year ago. I think she likes some other guy so I dont want to tell her how I feel straight up. we still talk and make jokes. I dont know if I should give up or keep at it. I feel like I'm getting no where.





What Should I Do?I Like My Ex?
R u sure she likes another guy, maybe she still loves u too. I would assume that u didnt broke up over a fight as u keep in touch. Try talking with her about ur good old times. This can give u some idea about how she feels about u. If u get positive feedback, dont waste ur time anymore. Tell her how u feel. If she tells u to forget about those times then u can take it as a signal that she dosent want u back.





If u get her back pls this time be more sincere about ur relationship. I am not implying that it was ur fault that u broke up. Just remember a second chance comes only once. Good luck.I Like My Ex?
fight, fight,fight....if you like her, go for it, man ! i would...it's not like, you see, what you like, in any given day. GO FOR IT !
why did you dump her in the first place?
you should really tell her!


if u dont she might like someone eles and u never know, she might still like u, too!
Maybe you should just tell her how u feel maybe it looks like she likes someone else but she is really trying to make u jelious.


u never know unless u try!
So do I...only I am still madly in love with him. Why don't you ask her if she still has feelings for you? You never know..she may feel the same way
go for it and forget the past
well...why did you break it off with her? Did she do cheat on you? Do something you didn't like? If you get back together the same problems will be there. I'm just shocked that you two still talk and joke around together. Myself. When my ex's break up with me. I don't talk to them. If they try to get a hold of me saying there where wrong. I tell them to stick it somewhere and that they had there chance. But that's just me. So if you want to take the chance...go for it. If not. Wonder for the rest of your life.
maybe the reason you feel this way is because you are getting along great as friends and misinterpreting these feelings.... just stay friends and move on
If you haven't talked to her yet, then maybe that's something you should do. Get communicating, seriously, how you feel about her, so you can get some feedback on how she may feel. Who knows, maybe she feels the same, but is waiting to hear it from you!





Friendship is one thing, but if you still have feelings for her, that are strong enough to want to rekindle the relationship you once had, then you need to address that right away, before she moves on to someone else.
Just be friends. I am with my ex and we can joke and have fun but that doesent mean I want him in that special way
MOVE ON SHE IS SEEING SOMEONE ELSE!!


Live your own life!!
Find out whether she is dating the guy or not.





See if she might want to try and work things out again.





Either way, you don't deserve her anymore.
RUN RUN RUN Don't you remember how bad it was?
I have an ex I will love until the day I die. Sometimes you just have to box it up in the corner of your heart because it will never go away. You can pull it out and look at it when you need to, but make yourself happy.
lol


dude


im still crazy about my x-gf vicy





me %26amp; her broke up over 10 years ago


im gonna try to win her back asap.


i beleve some day she might come back


i dont know how soon or when





if you care abut her ask her to see you again
You took that chance when you broke up with her. You probably made it quite clear a year ago that it was over, and she was probably heartbroken and then got over you and moved on with her life, which includes getting involved with new guys. She is talking to you just to be civil and I don't think that there is a chance for you to get back with her. The time for that has already come and gone...the right time for that would have been right after you broke up, when she still wanted you and if you realized you had made a mistake.....but that is the chance you take, when you let someone go, you have to think about it first, they might not take you back should you change your mind in the future.
Keep it up. You should always tell a woman exactly how much you love her and never give up. Even if she is seeing other guys let her know you are still interested and don't mind sloppy seconds.
Give up friend, look for someother woman, I had the same problem. Trust me, just stay freinds.. nothing more

No comments:

Post a Comment