Monday, August 16, 2010

Chance to get even with ex-husband... should i take it?

Ok, so my ex finally has a warrant out from his arrest because of being so far behind in child support and not showing up for a show cause hearing... while meeting with the guy who suggested to the to put out a warrant for my ex, he explained to be how people with warrants get arrested, one option including me calling in anonymously to the police when i know where he is and having them go arrest him. I hate how childish it sounds to ';get even'; with my ex, but on the contrary i truly think he deserves to finally have to deal with his problems, and as vindictive as it sounds, he has put our child and myself threw hell, why does he just get to keep running around free? He has not only put our child and myself out once while i was a stay at home mother with no source of income, but when we were reconciling he gave our child and i the boot again to move in one of my friends. Now, he is dating another girl i know, who has a child the same age of our own who he's around more than our child, not to mention the fact the whole 2 years our child has been alive he has not payed a dime in child support, other than when the state took his income taxes last year, and hasn't even spent the night with our child unless we are living together (my child goes to my ex mother in-laws house every other weekend for his father to visit him which he never shows and if he does its for a short time) Also, his new girlfriend has no idea he doesnt pay child support, which he told me himself not to say anything to her if her and i ever meet, because he thinks she wont want to be with him anymore if she was to find this out... So, people, if you were in my shoes, would you make that call that would land his a** in jail, or just wait it out and see what happens?Chance to get even with ex-husband... should i take it?
He's broken the law. You would do the same thing if you caught him breaking into a neighbor's house. But he is cheating his child.





You got nothing to lose! Have at it!Chance to get even with ex-husband... should i take it?
women are so vindictive and relentless why should you be different


never ever let it go and when he dies go p on his tomb


I am 56yo and the other night a 30yo girl told me '; women are evil';


and another girl was listening and said ';Ohh yea';
I would both make the call and tell the new girlfriend. She has a right to know this douchebag doesn't care for his child. Seriously, do you think he would care for a child with her if she got pregnant?
Frankly, I see it as a moral ';right'; thing to do, so as to have him face his responsibility.


You should NOT take any pleasure in all this.
Call. He deserves it. And so do you and your child. He owes you both.
I would make the call in a heartbeat! Why should you have to support this child on your own? He needs to grow up.
Your not getting even, trust me he is asking for it. Loser.
That is not getting even that is making him stand up like a man and be responsible for his children.


Make the call.
Yes I think you should do it. Its not fair that he helped you get pregnant and reused to help
I think you should make the call ( but the cops probably won't act on it) and I hope it is when he is with the new girlfriend. He will have to be picked up on some other charge and a check run to see if he has any warrant for the cops to do anything about it. Why not call her and ask her if she could please tell him that his child support payment is late, by two years and would like to have some money in order to pay for the up keep of your child.
get him locked up, something needs to happen for him to pay. some men dont get it they think the $ is for you. show him you are not kidding around anymore
I would be angry if I were you. However, he is going to know it was you that called and got him locked up. Just remember one day he will get out, and he will come look for you. Revenge always sounds like a good idea but ends up badly for the person who is performing the revenge. I wouldn't do it. It's nice to think about though. Sooner or later the law will catch up with him, all bad guys get caught. They are not smart enough to stay out of trouble forever. So enjoy the thoughts and just wait. It will happen one day but don't let it happen by your hand. Believe me you will feel much better when it does happen by itself. Let nature deal with the bottomfeeders.
It's not vindictive. He owes that money, and if the law thought he wasn't doing anything wrong then he wouldn't get arrested just because you make a phone call. You have to do what is right for your child and the first part of that is forcing him to take responsibility and make some changes. He needs to support that baby just like you do.
What a POS. I wouldnt even hesitate. I would call on his a$$ right away. He got what was coming to him. He should of thought about this before he didn't pay child support. It would be different if he was a good dad and was always there for your child but hes not. What a scumbag. Call on his *** and tell his GF and if she stays with him after you tell her what a bastard he really is then thats her bad. Good luck girly.

No comments:

Post a Comment