Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Are These Signs That My Ex Still Likes Me?

I have a boyfriend, in case you're wondering, and im not interested in my ex, even though we were best friends before we went out (quite a while ago that is now)


and now were talking again.. but in Science (we were researching so we were in an IT Room)


He was not next to me but the next one across and his friend was sitting next to me (on my right)and my ex asked his friend if they could swap seats, so then my friend Abbie (was sitting on my left) likes my ex and its obvious so she was flirting with him making jokes, moving behind me so she could touch his hand etc. And then he was including me in the conversation making jokes with me (i didnt reply much, i was too weirded out Lol :') ) and then he rested his arm on my shoulder and was still joking and smiling and what not.. i managed to shake him off without saying anything mean. As i know he still was my best friend. Today in maths he walked past me and i was talking to my boyfriends bestfriend and he stopped, listening in to our conversation, and he guessed the whole story what we were talking about, and i said, ';how did you know all that?'; and he replied ';im physic, see i can read your mind!'; i said ';well, if you can read minds, some of the girls in this room are screwed'; (i meant my bestfriend Abbie and my friend Molly) and he knew what i meant, and then he suddenly said, *laughs* ';yeah anoo, its quite funny listening to them'; *winks at me* ';guess what else?'; ';what?'; ';i also have XRay Vision'; *winks at me again and puts his fingers too his temple and looks down at my body and smirks*


it was weird.. im glad were getting along, but what does his behaviour mean? Is he just trying to get our friendship back? or is he trying to flirt, or maybe.. is he trying to get on my boyfriends nerves? (they have NEVER liked eachother) thanks for the help xAre These Signs That My Ex Still Likes Me?
In the adult world this is what's known as emotional foreplay. yes he still likes you, but he also may just see you as more of a challenge now that you're with someone else. It's kind of a male ego thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment