Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I met this guy I really like, but I'm not over my ex yet..?

Okay, so I was with this guy for two years, and it was a rocky relationship %26amp; it finally came to an end about 9 weeks ago. I started catching up with old friends to make myself feel better, and I started talking to one guy in particular that used to be a really good friend. We hung out last night, and I could tell he was into me, and I was really into him. He tried to kiss me a few times but i kept changing the subject because I didn't think I was ready for that yet. I'm still so hung up on my ex, even though he remind me everyday that he doesn't want me and that it is completly over between us. But when he found out I went out with this guy last night, he was so mad and trying to get me back, but as soon as I went home, he went back to saying how he didn't want me. It's just like he doesn't want me, but doesn't want anyone to have me either. I really like this new guy, and I'm leaving soon to go watch movies at his house with him, and I want to kiss him, to make him aware that I like him, but I feel like it's unfair to him if I do that, because he doesn't have my heart, my ex still does.. and if I'm gonna kiss him, and maybe make a commitment to date him, I want to be able to give him everything he deserves, just not part of it. What should I do?I met this guy I really like, but I'm not over my ex yet..?
You really should wait until you're over your ex to get back into dating someone. Like you said, it wouldn't be fair to him if you couldn't give him your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment