Friday, August 20, 2010

New girlfriend but can't remove ex from my life?

Mmm, well I got a new girlfriend I've been going out with her for a month now. My ex just recently broke up with me last month also, we were going out for about 8 months.





Well everything is fine with my new girlfriend, my ex even has a new boyfriend but for some reason I can't get her out of my mind still, it's all really confusing. Me and my ex have fought multiple times over the last month trying to rid eachother from eachothers lives but it never works cause I either end up calling/texting her or she calls/texts me. She's been depressed for the last 2 weeks and I asked her how I could help, ';I just need you here tonight.'; I mean...I'm not trying to cheat on my new girlfriend I do like her but honestly I feel so attached to my ex and she's the same with me...Do you think she's worth getting back together with or should I forget her forever?


(Being just friends with her feels totally out of the question.)New girlfriend but can't remove ex from my life?
That's the way it can be. You need to talk and agree on what you both REALLY want.New girlfriend but can't remove ex from my life?
Dude trust me. Forget her. You will just go around in circles. Move Forward and don't look back.
Just Look foward for better days ....





Forget about the past live now !!!









no it's time and force of will to forget

No comments:

Post a Comment