Friday, August 20, 2010

Ladies, can you advise?

I have a killer job, I am learning to save so I will someday have something to offer, I try to take care of myself. I thought I was semi-hot most of my years, but now after a divorce ( 1year ago) and trying to date at 36, I am finding very CLEAR from online dating sites, I guess by my looks, or??? I am NOT a catch.





1. How to get AROUND this.





2. Are there some possible red flags I am sending?





It is a little sad... 2 dates but 1 was not interested and the other, well I am not a BBW guy.. I am ok with average I just happen not to be into BBW. Now please not trying to be shallow just describing 2 dates.





What can I do that I have not already tried to make myself available.





I tend to respect boundaries but maybe I pay TOOO much attention to them. For example if I am seeing a band and firls *seem* like they are with guys, I stay away, trying to respect boundaries.





I tried lots of things, even ex is re-marrying, and I cant seem to get a date.Ladies, can you advise?
Dating can be a numbers game. You met 2 people. Keep looking. Keep dating. Get involved with other thing besides the internet to meet people. Get the book called ';Are You the One for Me?: Knowing Who's Right and Avoiding Who's Wrong';'; so you can clearly define what you're looking for, and understand all the red flags. If you're looking for someone to make a lifelong commitment to, spending a good 6 months to find her isn't much.Ladies, can you advise?
dont try so hard yuou will find that special someone if you stop looking
why don't you try a singles club and not online.Sometimes people are put off by looks but your personalty can carry you through.Patience just don't try too hard,there is someone out there for you.You cannot judge your life on whats happening with the ex...


Goodluck...
It sounds to me like maybe you are trying TOO hard. Also, if you lack self esteem and confidence or come off as too needy, that is a major turn off.
Need more info, like the text you have on your profile.
I know it sounds corny, but join groups in your area that do things your interested in. Sports are great, but even book clubs, stuff like that. If you have a dog, find the local dog park and go on weekends. A lot of my friends meet folks that way. Chin up and good luck!
Don't try so hard hon.You may be coming off as desperate.And not being into BBW is not a crime but you have to remember that ladies are human not barbies or trophy's. Boundaries are good always respect them.

No comments:

Post a Comment