Monday, August 16, 2010

How to get even with an ex who continues to treat me horribly?

My ex boyfriend treated me horribly and I can't help but want to get some revenge.





I broke up with him 8 months ago. We stopped all contact for about 4 months. He is seeing someone new, but we still talk occasionally now.





I want to make him want me sooo bad that it hurts, but then when he comes chasing after me...I want to be able to tell him no AND why.





I know that seems really harsh, but honestly...I have my reasons and they are very valid reasons.





Does anyone have any applicable advice?





Please don't judge me. Like I said...I really do have valid reasons for wanting to do this.How to get even with an ex who continues to treat me horribly?
Whatever your reasons are, i think you shouldn't go out to get revenge. Have you ever heard the phrase ';the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference';. I think revenge on an ex is really petty and you are gonna be the one who ends up looking like you're not over it.


It takes a bigger person to pick themselves up and shrug it off and carry on with their lives with a bit of dignity. Wallowing in pity is only hurting you while he's off living his life with his new girlfriend and you're sitting there plotting revenge on him. I'm not saying you don't have the right to be upset but if he treated you that badly you should just make him see what he's missing out on and lave it at that.


Make him see you as the one that got away, if you're talking to him always look nice but be distant and always act disinterested if you're having a conversation.


But don't get into a big rant with this guy 8 months later and play games with him. it's only hurting you and taking up your time. Be free of him.How to get even with an ex who continues to treat me horribly?
I hear you on your revenge situation!


Is it possible you can date one of his friends?


Post pictures up of you with other hot guys on facebook or myspace?


Or if he texts you just ignore him so he will wonder what you are doing?
Listen -- you are just ruining YOUR OWN life, by having these thoughts. He's gone -- he's w/ someone new -- enjoying himself, meanwhile you're sitting her, upset, miserable, consumed w/ thoughts about him (STILL) and thinking about ways to get back at him. He's OLD NEWS!! Move on w/ your life! Don't become bitter. There are BETTER guys out there for you. It's a TOTAL WASTE of your time and life to think about what happened in the past -- the past may have been hurtful - but it's over now -- you have your WHOLE LIFE ahead of you -- you could be out w/ friends right now meeting someone new -- but instead you're sitting there thinking about HIM and the PAST. You could get back at him, but it won't make you feel better -- you think it will, but it won't. Actually, but having those thoughts, you're STILL letting him hurt you! You're not living a happy life because of your thoughts about him. Don't let him do that to you! He did you a favor in leaving! He wasn't the one for you! Let go of the pain. Let go of the past. Look forward to a GREAT SUMMER without him -- it doesn't matter WHAT HE DID -- that was then, this is now -- go live your life and by happy!!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment