Friday, August 20, 2010

Need help to get over EX completely, totally depressed !?

I need some advices to get over this depressing mood im having becoz ive been thinking alot of my EX even though I told him 2 weeks back that we should absolve from this r/s totally. He has been a violent %26amp; verbally abusive person after 6 months of knowing him. He used to be nice %26amp; sweet until one short quarrel sparked it all and I got punched oy right arm that got really bruised. I didnt reported him coz he just started his new job %26amp; i didnt want to get him into trouble.





Recently, he got me pregnant. Insisted that i aborted it so that we can still continue our future. The strange thing was having stayed with him the past year, i didnt get pregnant and now that we are apart and seemed that he only meet me for sex, i accidentaly got it. We are both 31 by the way.





After considering much options, i decided to keep the baby and probably go back to exhubby who is still treating me well, and now that he knows im with child, he even went with me to get some maternity wear. I know for sure my child will be in better hands with my exhubby than with this EX ! But yet, i couldn't get myself to hate or not think about this jerk. When it rains or shines, i would wonder if hes coping alright etc. I dont know WHY im feeling this way and im so tempted to send him a text msg which i didn't of course.





Im wondering how would a BOY like him not show me any basic kind of care %26amp; concern to me. And he said it is thru sex he could feel my love ! I was really hurt by that remark.





I really want to move on without thinking about this jerk anymore, but i cant help it that hes always at the back of my head... :(





Advices pls....Need help to get over EX completely, totally depressed !?
I don't think I needed to read past the first 3 sentences....FORGET HIM!!! He hurt you, why would you want to stay with him?


What do you think could happen if he hurt you while you are pregnant?





He sounds very selfish too...A baby is a miracle, even if it is not planned, you just have to deal with it, not abort it so you can live out your lives the way you wanted too...


You made the first right decision by not doing what he wanted and aborting your baby. Now do the Last right decision and leave him for good.





Sounds like your ex will be there for you....As long as he wasn't the same type of guy...





Good Luck!Need help to get over EX completely, totally depressed !?
hunny this guy is an absoulute piece of **** and deserves to not only lose his job he deserves to be shitkicked and raped excuse me for my laungage but i HATE women beaters and assholes definetly go back with your old hubby and instead of thinkin of this docebag just think of how happy you are without him p.s. dont ever let a man use you for sex again
If your exhubby reads this, he will be pissed. I know I would.
Personally I feel that it is not that you can't get over him but it is more of the fact that you are pregnant with his child. You hope that when the child is born, he is with his own father. But to me if both of you be together just because of the kid, it may cause more damage than good.


You need to tell yourself that you can live without the jerk and move on with your life. I believe you should have a good rest during this stage where the kid is your priority

No comments:

Post a Comment