Friday, August 20, 2010

I cant seem to get over my ex at all please helpp me!?

Alright so i was with my ex bf for a year and a half, and we broke up a month ago. We have a 3 month old daughter as well. Even though he treated me bad most of the time, (he has a form of autism) i still loved him with alll my heart and soul, and when we broke up i was so crushed. And now im dating this totally amazing guy who treats me 10000 times better than he did, and cares for me alot. And even though i like him alot as well, i cant seem to get over my ex. Even though he tells me that hes been doing stuff with other girls...etc. I just still love him SO much, even though he wont be with me for pretty much no reason. Please, how do i get over him and what should i do?I cant seem to get over my ex at all please helpp me!?
I agree with Tori K! If you know your being treated better then its probably for the best. Sometimes you need more than ';the love';.I cant seem to get over my ex at all please helpp me!?
its gonna take time try to give urself some u time, go to a spa or somethin, by some new clothes do something to help u feel like ur a new person. once u do that maybe youll be able to feel like u can move on
just try to get over him by devoting yourself to the nice guy, it will be for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment