Monday, August 16, 2010

How can you get over an ex best friend?

my ex best friend ditched me because we had a mini fallout because i accepted a half cast as my friend which i thought was racist so later on in the day she asked if we were friends and i said i dunno so she said well thats your last chance since then shes bullied me called me fat when i was walking home nd loads mre stuff even my ex friends she hangs with do it to they said a bird had well pooed on my back but when i went to my house office to get a new top from home they told me theres nothing there xHow can you get over an ex best friend?
Awww Listen Ano Its Hard Ive just fell out wid my best mate we have been friends 4 9yrs and she went off wid well 2 b honset a evil slapper. just try and forget her and make new friends and stick by them. Ano teachers dnt really help if the person acts her way out of it but best 2 ignore her. it may b hard gettin close 2 ur new friends in the same way but if thats the way that person treated u she must b a **** friend and a user all the other ex friends will so no what hit them wen they get used and then they will relise u were the true friend





Hope i Helped sorry i cant give the ***** a slap i wud if i cud i hate ppl like that xxHow can you get over an ex best friend?
first off u needa slap a hoe. the fight is her fault and u deserve better. she was nvr ur friend neway. u could get a new friend and ';make the old 1 jealous by having a rly good time w/ the new 1'; :)
  • computer security
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment