Friday, August 20, 2010

Not sure what to think about my boyfriend and his thoughts about his ex. Help.?

I have been dating this guy for almost 2 years now %26amp; I'm still not sure how he thinks (or feels) about his ex. Even early in the relationship I have had this feeling, so I asked him to stop talking to her and he said ohk, but I found out he still was. And whenever we walk by her I always catch him staring and it just gets to me. If we talk about her for some reason he always looks down and away %26amp; tries to change the subject. If I ever ask how he feels he always changes the subject. I have felt he isn't over her %26amp; I want to leave, but it's so hard. I don't know if it's just a girlfriend jealous of an ex situation or I'm just overreacting. But if someone could provide me with help or advice that would be great. Thanks.Not sure what to think about my boyfriend and his thoughts about his ex. Help.?
sounds as if he's still hung up on her.


maybe guys just don't like to talk about their exes, but the fact he always looks down and away everytime you mention her shows he feels guilty about something.


how does he treat you? apart from this ';ex-girlfriend'; thing, does he make you feel beautiful? does he generally like to look around at other pretty girls? or just her?





lay it on slow- ask him if there's anything in your relationship that could be better. ask him how he feels about your relationship, and tell him that you feel like you dont know where you stand. it's been two years already, so you can afford to be blunt. ask him if he wants to be with YOU.





and for your benefit- don't compare yourself to her. you'll start telling yourself that your boyfriend's behavior is justified, when you obviously dont deserve to be feeling this way.Not sure what to think about my boyfriend and his thoughts about his ex. Help.?
Since I only have one side of the story, I can only make a one sided opinion.





It would sound as if your boyfriend is still hung up on his ex, or at the very least, she is eye-candy.





Do you know the reason behind their break up?

No comments:

Post a Comment