Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should i continue to have sex with my ex. We have been broken up 5 months and he knows my body so well?

I am currently dating someone know. He is a sweet caring guy but I still care for my ex even though he is a lying cheating jerkoff. I sont wish to be back in a relationship with him but the sex was awesome. I am thinking of continuing to f* him and date this new guy an when things get serious with the new guy cut off the ex. How do I ensure my feelings to rehash back onto my ex as I am just on having sex with him and want nothing moreShould i continue to have sex with my ex. We have been broken up 5 months and he knows my body so well?
I am confused by you... A few minutes ago you were talking about how your ex has disowned your son because of child support but you are sleeping with him 5 months after the breakup while you are with someone else...





I'm smelling a TROLL here...





Didn't we have an encounter of this kind before... You aren't even a good troll... You bounce all over the place with your material...





EDIT: Okay then... Here is my answer... Stop sleeping around with all these guys... It only makes you a wh0r3!!!Should i continue to have sex with my ex. We have been broken up 5 months and he knows my body so well?
You and your ex have great sex because you spent a lot of time together and he got to know you and what you liked.





if you continue to see your ex and date this other guy at the same time, you're depriving the new guy to learn about you...





You can teach the newbie what's good and what you like instead of relying on the lying cheating ******. Who knows...this relationship may be so much better than the one with your ex!





Take care!
Dear Krissia





Sex is great. But you are become your ex now. (Cheat). You can not stand your ex and you want to establish new relationship with this man and you have sex with your ex behind his back.


You should asked yourself, what do you really want. Hate to say so but being relationship is more than just sex.


The question for you, would you agree for this wonderful man have sex with other women while you two are trying to establishing a relationship.
How about you think with something other than what's between your legs? What if your new guy had the same idea - how would you feel? Not to mention, it's gross what you are doing. What if things get serious with your new guy and your old guy decides to mess things up by telling the ';sweet, caring guy'; that you've been cheating from day one? How do you think Mr. Sweet and Caring will feel? Your ex is your ex for a reason so move on -no matter how good he is in bed.





The new guy deserves way better than you if you really want the truth.
I am in the same situation as you!!! Its really tough but just keep in mind you have to decide to either be commited, single or swing. You cant have em all. I cheated on my wonderful bf with my jerkoff ex but i thought the sex was worth it. Honestly if you still want tio have sex with him but have your bf, you should be single and do what you want. im decided what to do myself. Good luck Chica!
You shouldnt cheat your new guy.In the process of shagging your ex,things could get complicated,you get preg,you could develop feelings for him or he develops for you.The risk are too high,id rather you work the sex with your new guy cause i'm sure he would be happy to listen to your needs
Leave it alone. You'll never stop if you start believing you only F*** him; his also doing his homework to make sure you'll get satisfied every time; that's the hook. Move on girl, your new guy can satisfy you if you allow him to know you body or tell him how you like to be f****
Ex will soon lure you back at this rate, teach the new guy what you like. I was in the same situation once, ex lured me back as i said, new guy threw a tantrum and left. i felt so bad, and to top it all, the sex with ex soon lost its appeal.
You can't call him an ex if you still having a sexual relation with him. You are a two timer. And looking for a trouble in the future.
Hopefully someone will point your current boyfriend in the direction of this question so he can see they type of person he is dating.
what are you..........NUTS !! you are just inviting drama into your life...


cut him loose and move on.......the sex will be great soon enough.
id leave it,,too damn complicated,f*** your new guy,,it may be even better than your ex,,give him a chance
OKKKK GIRL DO U THANG AS LLONG AS U CAN SEPARTE THE EMOTIONS FROM THE SEX

No comments:

Post a Comment