Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Need Help By A Doctor Or Physciatrist!?!?!?

what do you think is wrong with me? my doctor is a retard and i have an apt at the mental health clinis on the 11th. but what do you think i might have?





Hyper Ness





• I yell out noises and words and have been asked if I have turrets


• Run around or can’t stop walking around


• Am very fast and loud


• I sing, jump, yell, talk fast and move around a lot etc


• Feel as though as I can’t stop


• Feel the “need” to move and be loud


Depression %26amp; Suicide Thoughts





• I have major self esteem problems because of all the girls in the world, television, movies, magazines, etc and I feel I should be beautiful too


• Hate being ugly, fat, poor and I hate my whole image


• When I am upset I will sit there for hours looking at razors and pills(even though when I look at pills I start to feel more sick because I O.D on T3’s and thought I had died


• I think of suicide multiple times a week


• Think of how to kill myself


• Think about how other peoples lives would be if I wasn’t here


• Always feel guilty


• I always blame myself for all the mistakes that have been made


Obsessive Issues Stop Me from Having a Life





• When I am watching movies or television shows I start believing everything and think I can do that and It will happen to me and start living a life like that was in the show or movie that I was watching


• I am contently brushing my hair and doing my makeup


• When there is hand sanitizer around me I use it too much and will keep on using it until it is gone or I am not aloud to


• Repeating actions until it feels right(such as cracking fingers, brushing teeth or walking etc)


• I have to do the same thing with everything (ex: If I have one hand moving the other one has to move as well.)


• Am always shaking my leg


• By body has to be even (ex: If one foot is flat on the ground, the other foot has to be too)


• I re-write letters, lists, etc to make sure they are perfect


• I picture killing people


• I get ergs to steal from people or stores


• When I have a bad dream I think it is real and it will happen to me and that there is something evil in my presents and it will kill me or possess me and I will die, so I start crying, rock back and forth, stop breathing and become very frightened


• I pray after I had horrible thoughts about death or sexual activity because I think it is wrong to think those thoughts and I should be punished for them and I want to stop


• When I or someone touches something or moves something it has to have the exact same pressure not too light and not too hard. It upsets me if it’s not and will feel great relief once I have fixed it, but if I don’t it bothers me and I can’t get it off my mind


• Organize cards


• I get the erg to touch people, I will if I know they wont notice, but if I know the person I touch them, and fix what ever is bothering me


• I can’t have any purses, backpacks or coats unzipped


• I have to fix all hoodies so that they are not in side out


• I have to have spelling and grammar perfect and as do others. If someone forgot a period or anything that should be or should not be there I will fix it even if they get mad at me


• I make lists for everything (items in my home, parties, people I know, colours, stuff I want, stuff for babies etc)


• My clothing has to be colour coordinated and large-small


• Everything has to be even


• Everything has to match


• If anything is out of place etc I will freak and wont stop fixing things until it is done right


• Can’t go places without being with someone


• Can’t take the bus alone unless I am with someone I know and they know where they are going and how to get there


• Fear of getting lost


• If I leave the house and someone I know or don’t know calls me a name or says I look bad or fat I will panic and have bad anxiety and go home


• I will have panic attacks and I will stay home and wont go out


• I have to always have makeup on or I wont go out


• Wont leave the house if it is raining, hailing or too windy


• When I am getting ready and I do my makeup wrong I will start over and if I can’t get it right I flip out and wont leave


• I will change my cloths 2-5+ times a day


• What I wear has to match


• Jealousy keeps me from seeing all my friends


• If I am jealous of someone then I wont invite them to go out with me(EX: If my friend is prettier then me and I am hanging out with my friends that day and my boyfriend or someone I like is there I wont invite her because I don’t like people being better than me, I feel like they are looking down on me)


• If I have a bad thing about something I wont leave my house


• I pull out my hair


• When I am eating I cannot have my lips touch the food or utensils


• I cannot drink because I believe everybody back washes


• I cannot swallow fluids that are in my mouth for over 5 seconds


• I cannot chew for over 7 seconds


• When I am in a car I cannot breath or swallow(etc)while I am going by poles, trees, grass, driveways, etc


• I can’t eat food with certain paNeed Help By A Doctor Or Physciatrist!?!?!?
I think that you have OCD, bipolar, and a panic disorder.





I also think it would be a good idea to print this list out and bring it with you to your appointment.Need Help By A Doctor Or Physciatrist!?!?!?
see a psychiatrist..asap
Some Bipolar and OCD?





You'll feel better once you start seeing a psychiatrist.
Sounds like you've got some depression, ADHD (emphasis on the ';H';) and OCD going on there, and some other things I'm just not sure about. Maybe you do have Tourette's; it frequently comes with OCD. If you could tell me more about the noises and words and any actions you do that you can't seem to help, I could tell you more definitively. See a psychiatrist, though. I'm just a 16 year old who happens to know alot about this stuff, you don't REALLY want to listen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment