Monday, August 16, 2010

Depressing and Confusing Ex-Girlfriend Problem! Please Help Me!?

Hi guys I know this is pretty long but please help me out if you can find it in your heart to aid a really down college student.





I will choose a best answer and dish out points whenever possible





Alright so basically, my ex-girlfriend and I broke up like 3 months ago because she said that she needed time to ';grow up';. Basically, we decided to still be friends because we really still like each other and get along great. However, I am still very much in love with her.





The problem is that lately I've been feeling really down around my ex and kind of jealous and I don't know why. She's basically perfect at everything. She's very attractive because a lot of guys flirt with her, wears size 00 pants, exercises constantly, her parents are wealthier than mine as she lives in a half a million dollar house and her dad retired at the age of 48, she always gets whatever she wants (material-wise) i.e. she has two pairs of Uggs, wears all Abercrombie clothing, gets the newest iPod every year, breaks her cell phone at least 3 times a year, has two pairs of Sperry type shoes, and gets Tiffany and Co. jewelry costing around $175 once a year (She gets all this stuff usually for Christmas or just because presents but she always gets whats on her list of wants), she makes friends easily, has time to join lots of clubs in college, works as a store model for Abercrombie and has a higher GPA than me while majoring in journalism, and sometimes I feel like she has all of God's blessing even though she is extremely atheist.





However, I am the complete opposite as I always work for what I get. I'm in one of the top 10 business schools in the nation but struggle to maintain a 3.0 GPA and spend most of my time studying, I haven't met very many people in college because I'm trying to save money by living at home with my parents (my ex lives in the dorms which her parents pay for even though her parents live 2 blocks away from campus), I spend all my free time at home, I don't find myself as attractive because I've only worked for American Eagle and I am Asian, my parents want me to earn things so I have to work to pay for my clothes, cell phone, car repairs and other stuff I want unlike my ex.





I just feel crappy to the point that I've been unmotivated to study and I want to sleep all day. I've stopped going to the gym and I have been wallowing in my own self-pity, I'm always wishing that my parents were a lot richer because my ex gets to finish college at her own pace while I'm pressured to finish in 4 while her parents can also afford to let her take summer classes not only at where we go to school but to other colleges such as New York University and/or Chicago to make her workload easier while I don't have that luxury.





The only thing I feel like I have an advantage over her is that I know how to invest and save my money better than her because she can't save her own money at all. She doesn't even know how the basic definition of a stock or how a credit and debit card work. I am very ambitious and always look for ways to make extra money through investing and saving but I always still feel down because I know that she'll still get ahead of me in the future because her father is already investing money for her for her retirement in the thousands already.





Despite all this I feel like God's let me down. Why does he bless people that don't believe in him? Should I stay away from my ex even though I still love her? She is white and we've known each other for 4 years and dated each other for 2 and a half years. Can a relationship with 2 different people like this work out again? Why do I feel this way? I get really jealous because no girls flirt with me at college compared to guys hitting on her. What should I do? Am I even in her league at all?Depressing and Confusing Ex-Girlfriend Problem! Please Help Me!?
Why does he bless people that don't believe in him?


What the French Toast is wrong with you, you are in no position to question God and what he does in ones life





Should I stay away from my ex even though I still love her?


Yes you should because you have lots of things to sort out in your head





Can a relationship with 2 different people like this work out again?


What does race or color matter. You seem very immature. Maybe that is why the relationship will fail.





Why do I feel this way?


Maybe you should consult a licensed therapist to help you sort out serious issues in your life





I get really jealous because no girls flirt with me at college compared to guys hitting on her. What should I do?


Seek a support group or seek a therapist





Am I even in her league at all?


Is she a super life form?!? what does that question even mean. You need self esteem and should try and figure out why you do not have it

No comments:

Post a Comment