Friday, August 20, 2010

Ex boyfriend and I are trying reconcile but his fag hag hates me?

Well my boyfriend and I are talking about getting back together after a month and a half of breaking up. We broke up because I was dealing with coming out to my parents and I started to abandon the relationship the last two months of a year long relationship.





Since then, I've come out to my parents and regained my self confidence. But now my ex has begun seeing someone he likes but after we had a heart to heart conversation, he's seen how much I've changed and we are now talking about a possible reconceliation but he feels trapped with this new guy he's dating and doesn't want to hurt his feelings.





I do believe he likes him but he's still misses me a lot and still loves me. The only problem is that his fag hag has warned him that if he ever reconciles back with me she will stop talking to him. The new guy he is dating is good friends with my ex's fag hag so if my ex breaks up with him, she will cut all communication with my ex.





The problem I have is my ex really likes his fag hag and enjoys spending time with her and the rest of his friends. The problem is that when we were together, I didn't get along with his friends and whenever we would hang out with his friends it would cause a fight between me and my ex so we kind of stopped hanging out with them all together.





Since our break up, all my ex does is hang out with his friends now and the new guy he's dating. So he's a little hesitant about a reconceliation since he doesn't want to stop seeing his friends.





I have thought about talking to his fag hag in hopes that we can atleast be in good terms in case my ex and I get back together. I have never done anything against this girl but she just doesn't like me, she's such a ***** but I'm willing to do anything to be able to get back together with my ex, even if I have to befriend the fag hag.





Please help, What should I do???Ex boyfriend and I are trying reconcile but his fag hag hates me?
As a fag hag, I know how this girl is feeling. Your best bet is to figure out what to say to her. Decide on how you feel about your ex, and then try to get together with her, and tell her exactly how you feel. She cares about her fag, and she wants what is best for him. You have to show her that you are the best for him.Ex boyfriend and I are trying reconcile but his fag hag hates me?
so the fag hag a female.. what is she a friend? and he's dating a guy? how does she fit in?


so theres you, your ex, his current 'bf' and a girl? how does that work out?
Befriend with the hag and get your bf back. Once you got him back, kick the hag out :). Good luck.
Okay um... WOW... If my man were in that position I'd tell him to forget the manipulative hag and get on with things. I'd point out that in my opinion a real friend wouldn't do something like that and be such a **** and so manipulative. I'd also tell him that if he can't get back with me then I'd hope to still be friends somewhat but that if he didn't come after me I might find someone else and I won't always be an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment