Monday, August 16, 2010

My friends picked to be friends with my ex even though they know he was abusive?

i dated a guy for a yr and a 1/2. we broke up and i got a lot of support from my friends. a yr after our breakup my friend had to do a project with him. she made sure i was ok, and then came to me afterwards saying hes changed. she told me that he wished we could be friends but i wasnt sure. she kept in contact w. him and i started to feel weird being around her knowing they were friends. they have never dated or anything but i still feel sad and upset about it. i dont talk to her anymore bc the situation made us grow apart. is it normal to feel the way i do about it? and how do i stop caring anymore?My friends picked to be friends with my ex even though they know he was abusive?
sometimes things happen to you that you really can't do anything about. sure it's normal for you to feel the way you feel. the only way for you to stop caring is the passing of time. until then you will just have to deal with the loss.sorry I couldn't give you something more positive. good luck and hang in there.
  • computer security
  • div myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment