Monday, August 16, 2010

How come i cant get over my ex, even thou she's a total *****?

I hate her, i dont find her attractive and she s a total ***** and a selfish person.. everyone always told me i could find a way better girl, and i know its true.. however i just cant get over her..


and i can only picture myself with her and no one else, i miss her so much even thou she made me unhappy... why is that??


why do I love someone that dont deserve my love, one i could actually give it to a girl that does deserve it???How come i cant get over my ex, even thou she's a total *****?
probably because you feel that this is the only person that could ever make you feel this way and after giving it up you worry whether you will ever find another girl who can fill the gap your ex-created. You also worry if you new gf may betray you like your ex. I think you should just try to meet new girls and keep your ex out of your mind. just dont rebound I dont think it is fair to other girls

No comments:

Post a Comment