Monday, August 16, 2010

Should i still talk to my ex even though we always fight?

ok so me and my gf broke up over the summer. im kinda voer her, she was kinda my first love so its really hard...now we're on two seperate levels here....shes got all kinds of guy frineds and a bf (who she tends to forget about alot....) now read carefully this part.....She IS a nice girl, and i dunt think she'd toy with me and my emotions....but for some reason she wants to keep contact with me no matter how much we fight. she knows im crazy about her and i tell her all the time i wana stop talking to her but she doenst care...so finally i cut all contact and i was fine until she left me a message saying how much she cared bout me and she needed to talk to me cuz she was depressed and just needed sumone to talk to. so i figure aww i cnt turn her down....ugh it never ends...i sed i would stop talkin to her so many times she doenst mean nuthin. its not like she likes me because like i sed we're on 2 diff levels, i giv her the world, but she wants the moon (where hav i herd tht from...?)Should i still talk to my ex even though we always fight?
Nah don't talk to her. She is only keeping you around for her convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment