Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help! i still love my ex boyfriend?

He sent me a text a month ago saying hat he met someone else, that he was really sorry, that he hates himself and that i don't deserve to be hurt. I was devastated but during the holidays i felt like i got over him but i've been back at school for three weeks and i realized i still love him....so much.


When school started again, he came up to me and said hi and asked if i was okay. At the time i was enraged and i snapped ';What do you think??'; and walked away. We haven't talked since.


He has a new girlfriend called Caroline* (who is not the slightest bit pretty i might add, and FAT). They've been together for almost a month and i heard that it wasn't going so well. Apparently, he has been blowing her off and she is getting upset.


I catch him glancing at me a lot and i hate it because he must think i hate him when i really don't. All my friends tell me he isn't worth it and i should hate him (however, this sure as hell doesn't stop THEM from hanging out with him) but i don't. I don't think i am capable of hating him. I love him too much...


What should i do?? I can't tell him how i feel because i would look like a total idiot and everyone would think i was totally pathetic.. Even though i know what kid of an asshole he really is it doesn't stop me from loving him.


There is this other guy i like who flirts with me sometimes but i don't think he is interested, which makes me feel worse about myself and makes me think about my ex even more...


Please help!Help! i still love my ex boyfriend?
I think the most important thing here is that you need to know, its okay to be friends with him, but you have to remember, he has moved on. He probably doesn't want to lose you as a friend so perhaps keeping that contact with him will be a positive thing especially seeing as your friends still do.





It sounds to me like he genuinely cares about you but there is a difference between caring as a friend and wanting to maintain a relationship with someone. Maybe you should pursue this flirting with this other guy, even if it goes nowhere, it'll boost your self esteem and make you feel better in the short term.





Its a horrible and painful truth but the only option here is to move on, it is obvious that he has.





Hope this helps.Help! i still love my ex boyfriend?
since things are not going too well with his new girlfriend, wait for him to break up with her and then ask if he wants to get back with you. I'm not saying to jump right in the day they break up, but tell him that you don't hate him, just so he knows.
Level up about 5 more levels and make sure you equip the Holy Sword because of it's +5 against Dark and the Agility Boost.
wait for him to break it of with his girl friend and ask him again if he wants to get back toguether with you
stab him with a pancake. Then squirt syrup all over him. Then pour a glass of orange juice on him. Then call him TIM DOLD!
try to get over him and youll find someone better try not to get jealous
maybe you should wait until they break up and see if he still likes you hope this helps!
why don't you get back with him until he finds someone else again!
i think that ur ex still likes u but i dont think that its such a good i dea to get back with him. i think that if u like the other boy too then u should try talking to him, i mean he obviously likes u if he flirts with u. just ask him i mean it cant be too bad im quite sure he'll say yes or even if ur to scared to ask him write it in a letter and put it in his locker or something
Okay, calm down, you are NOT pathetic. Yeah, people will say things like ';he's your ex for a reason'; and all that, but it's perfectly normal to still love your ex. Lots of people do. And it's understandable to be jealous of his new girlfriend. I mean, I was the one that broke things off with my ex and it was over 2 and a half YEARS ago and sometimes I still think about him and I admit I'm a little jealous of his new girlfriends. What you are feeling is normal and it takes a long time to ';get over'; someone you really loved.





Plus, you're in high school? Almost all relationships in HS are bullshit and full of drama. College and ';real life'; dating is better. TRUST ME.
um first of all its rude of you to call her fat obviously shes prettier then you since he broke uo with you then went out with her so stop talking shitt. and second of all if he still likes you and you still like him then you guys should definatly date again and see what happends but if yall break up again then get over him. sorry to be rude on the first part but its true alot of overweight people are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment