Friday, August 20, 2010

I really like my ex's best friend.. what should i do?

My ex and I dated for a little over two years, and broke up almost two years ago. However, we remain good friends. The other night my neighbors had a party that the guy i've had a crush on drove around two hours to come to with my ex and i. I haven't seen him for a couple of months, and the second I saw him i got all excited and gave him a hug and told him that i missed him. he told me he had missed me too.





Later that night at the party we came back to my house to smoke a cigarettebecause it was cold outside. we sat on my couch and being slightly intoxicated, I told him the feelings i had for him for the past couple of years. he replied ';that's fine'; and then told me he needed a hug. he gave me a huge hug and didn't seem to ever want to let go. after that we just sat around and then went back to the party, where we were pretty much inseparable the rest of the night. after the party, me, him, my ex and my ex's roommate came back to my house and just sat around. both my ex and his roommate fell asleep, and adam and i continued drinking and talking to each other until almost three in the morning. the sofa and the futon were both being used, so i told him if he wanted to sleep in my bed with me that he could. he ended up sleeping in my bed with me, and we also ended up sleeping together.





i feel like he has the same feelings for me, but i dont know for sure. i admitted to my ex that adam and i slept together and my ex didn't seem to have a problem with it. this just seems like a complicated situation. Adam and I have always had a ton of stuff in common. My ex even told me he figured that Adam and I were going to end up dating at some point. Do I ask Adam how he feels? He did say to me that it would be weird to date me due to the awkwardness of the whole ex's best friend situation. Should i tell him what my ex said to me? Someone please give me some advice! Also, does it seem like he feels the same way about me?I really like my ex's best friend.. what should i do?
Just ask him.I really like my ex's best friend.. what should i do?
blow them both and see how your ex feels about it
just take what you hart want
Steer clear,, i went out with a mates ex once thinking he didnt mind but eventually it became clear it was affecting him and it ruined my friendship with him and i eventually stopped seeing the girl too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my name is harry i am here to testify about the good work Dr agban has done for me, i started a relationship with my ex girl two years ago last week she called and tell me that she is no longer interested with the relationship and my heart was broken i told a friend who now directed me to this spell caster, i really appreciate the work this spell caster has done for me, i now have a happy relationship with my ex.if you want his help you can contact him on agbantempleoffulfilmentspell@gmail.com you will not regret it.

Post a Comment