Monday, August 16, 2010

Why dose my ex keep poping into my head?

So I'm in a committed relationship with this amazing girl but lately ive been thinking about my ex. she was ';the one that got away'; and currently has her own gf and lives in an entirely different state. we broke up in freaking February and i didn't start dating my current gf until about 3 months ago. ive limited it down to like two things, 1) i still have feelings for my ex even tho i coulda swore i didn't or 2) because things are getting serious with the new girl I'm subconsciously looking for an excuse to get out of it. I really care about this girl and i never want to hurt her I'm just way confused. any ideas on what this is and how i can fix it?Why dose my ex keep poping into my head?
Probably the first thing, but just remember, there is a reason she is your 'ex', and it's usually a good idea to keep things that way. :)Why dose my ex keep poping into my head?
its the first one, most people try to forget about there ex. but sit down and get it all out your system think about her, good bad and and every thing in between. if you do that and still can't get her out your mind then maybe you are confuse but i bet it's the first
i think that you need to get back together with your ex... she is hottt and just 4 get about the current one



come on its not like u can just through thoughts of ur x in the fire ur gonna have to think about he sometimes
There is an easy fix for that








GET THREE MORE GIRLFRIENDS!!!
It sounds more like you have unresolved feelings for your ex. You might need to take some kind of positive action to put those feelings to rest before getting any more serious in your current relationship. That doesn't necessarily mean contacting your ex. It really means you have to come to grips with how you really feel, and why, and what you're going to do about it.





When I felt that way about someone many years ago (';the one that got away';), it took me some time to come to the conclusion that she just wasn't for me, whether I liked it or not. She was for somebody else, and there was someone different out there for me. (Which turned out to be true.)

No comments:

Post a Comment