Friday, August 20, 2010

How would you feel if your ex slept with the people who robbed you of $200 & sent you to the emergency room?

I was viciously attacked, beaten, and robbed of $200. I was covered in blood from head-to-toe and taken by ambulance to the emergency room suffering from a dislocated shoulder, broken nose, black eye, and facial lacerations.





The emergency room visit cost $6500 alone. My health insuarance was billed $15,000 fro mall the rehab, etc.





I had to spend months in physical therapy to rehabilitate my painful dislocated shoulder.





Anyways, my ex lives in the same neighborhood where i was violently attacked and robbed. He actually saw me covered in blood from head-to-toe waiting for the ambulance at the gas station, but he abandoned me at the gas station claiming he ';had to work tomorrow.';





He never called to see how i was that entire week.





Anyways, I found out my ex invited the people who ';set me up'; to get jumped into his home to party. These are the same people who KNEW i was going to get jumped and said nothing. M yex invited them all into his HOME to party with them, and smoke weed together with them, and LAUGH about what happened to me.








This is just DAYS after I was attacked and almost killed. My ex even had sex with one of them!








Not only was I viciously atacked and robbed, I now suffer from Post Traumatic Stres Disorder.





How would you feel if your ex treated you that way and did all that to you?How would you feel if your ex slept with the people who robbed you of $200 %26amp; sent you to the emergency room?
He is a sociopath. They have the inability to appreciate other's feelings. Have nothing further to do with any of them. They have proved to you who they all are -and they will do this again. Cut him out of your life, move to a new neighborhood or city, and never have anything to do with them again. THEY WILL NOT CHANGE. They will continue to victimize you as long as you are available. Exit their world.How would you feel if your ex slept with the people who robbed you of $200 %26amp; sent you to the emergency room?
How do you think? You have to ask how people would feel? How did it make YOU feel? Probably that's how it would make most people feel, don't you think?
Well, he really hates you and is stupid with the weed and I have to wonder what he did with his share of the $200 and what does this have to do with Philosophy? Better in psychology?
Sounds like you need to be a bit more careful when you chose your friends.





Love and blessings Don
i would be pissed off
i would thank god he was my ex and not current.
  • myspace codes
  • curly hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment