Monday, August 16, 2010

Why did my ex even write me back?

We were together a year and a half. He was abusive, both verbally and a little physically. He said it was my fault bc I was ';bad'; and a smart ***. Im not. We just didnt get along. The worst thing that happened was that he asked to use my credit card to open a phone account. The company said it was just a one time charge. He never switched the card to his card so they charged me every month and i got mad. He cussed me out and it all went downhill from there. Anyway. I stopped talking to him for a month and he kept emailing me. He finally stopped and then a few days later put on his facebook ';in a relationship';. I refrained myself and finally a month later I called twice. He didnt answer but texted me back ';did you call';. Then i emailed him a link on domestic violence. He said ';yI dont get it, you called yesterday, whats up!'; Then he sent me a message saying something about how people (like me) dont have one color and that monsters (like me) are ugly. Then he sent me some ';links'; like ';moveon.com'; and ';genuine people have one color.com'; I feel like and idiot for contacting him again. I mean i never actually talked to him, but still. And then why did he write me back? And is he really in a relationship. The relationship with him wasnt all bad. I know i need to stay away though for my own mental health. Im just hurt and confused.Why did my ex even write me back?
he wrote back because he's abusive. And he's bullying you emotionally. because he's abusive. He's toying with you; pushing your buttons--he has control. because he's abusive. So walk away and never look back--literally. Drop him as a friend on facebook, block his calls, lose his email. Why? because he's abusive.Why did my ex even write me back?
hi, i read through some of your posts and you're 26 right? so I will give you some advice that I really think you should absorb and act on.


You seem to be desperate (I don't say that to offend you, I'm just giving my thoughts).


If you don't think this guy will make a good husband, don't give him a second thought. I know you are still only 26...but in 2 years time you will be 28 and you need to think--will you still be having the same problems i.e getting into a disfunctional relationship, being in the relationship for 6 months, taking months and months to decide to leave it, then spend another 6 months looking back. That's 18 months just on one bad relationship. By the time you have another 2 bad relationships you will be 29.


Most people have met their fiance, husband and a lot have a family by then. I know that there are also a lot of women who don't get married till 30,32,34 even.


But think--do you want kids, do you want a happy marriage? Unless you break this pattern and re evaluate what you want in life and what kind of man you attract/are attracted to, you will not end up settling down before 32, and seriously if you keep going like this for another 5 years, you will be 31 and your choice of single men will be drying up.





So, unless you want to be 30 (only another 4 years) and still having dysfunctional relationships and acting desperate, you seriously and urgently need to re assess your life.


good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment