Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should I call my ex-boyfriend? Been a month since we spoke..?

Before you guys start judging, I don't really have any feelings left for my ex, even though we did kinda end on bad terms. Long story short, We were fine, then we had a rough patch, then we were ';fine'; (at least I thought) then I saw suspicious posts on facbook from him to some girl saying **** like *love you baby, you have a special place in my heart* and I don't know if he was stupid enough to think I wouldn't find out, so I logged onto his MSN account (I'm the one who made it for him) and saw this convo between him and some girl and hes all..i want things to happen between us. So I'm like..thought you loved me...and hes all..I got bored..so im like then ******* break up no one asked you to stay in this relationship..(and I was cursing him and all sorts) and since then we havent spoke, and I've realised how much of an idiot I was to go out with him cause he obvs wasn't mature enough to handle a relationship, and was too much of a p*ssy to tell me the truth. But yeah I dunno, something in me wants me to add him on fb and ask how he's doing, not to get him back cause I'm now happily single, but ah I dunno...mabye it's cause I saw his status on fb as ';lonely and looking for love'; so I don't know if I just want to rub karma in his face :| heeelp :) xx thanksShould I call my ex-boyfriend? Been a month since we spoke..?
just leave it alone....Should I call my ex-boyfriend? Been a month since we spoke..?
Look ex's always = bad voodoo. But just asking them how they are doing never hurts. Many of my ex's don't really speak to me, and i don't speak to them but on both sides we often check to see how the other is doing just to be polite.
Just leave him a lone. He's a loser not even worth you're time if he did that to you. Don't get back with him he will hurt you again. That's what guys do.
If you don't have any feelings left for him then leave him alone.
its never smart to get back with an ex. Your walking back in drama if you do.
Do NOT call him. It's OVER.
well the question is did you love him? did he love you? If you did then you will always love him in some sort of way.being friends is fine but if you might get hurt by his dating and etc then keep your distance.I cheated on my ex 2 yes count them 2 years ago after she lied and went to a party and had a hook up there and she still hurt over that and uses it to justify her current B.S. we been split for a month also(due to her being bored with me) but me and my ex texted eachother this morning,I usually text her goodnight and I miss you every night,she never replies but last night she did( i didnt respond tho) then this morning she texted again but then stopped! you might be like her,she just misses me from time to time when she's bored,no biggie once she gets her fill she cats off again lol.but also think about how he might feel! If you start hitting him up then he might get hurt if you dont want him back!.does he still try to call you?if he dont then dont bother with calling him!.I really love my ex and want her back but at the same time I do have two ladies I date,they just fill space for me and I see how shallow they are compared to my ex but it beats being lonely.like you Im starting to be fine with being single,there are alot of quality woman who just need to be loved but in my heart I know she was my True Love .....so it dont matter about convo on his FB he just doing what guys do when hurt!,run to the next woman in hopes to kill the pain.cheating for men are for 3 reasons:1 bored sexually, 2 menatlly addicted to sex, 3 low self esteem ...mines was the later.you need to figure out his reason! then maybe you can be his friend and forgive him or start over!but if I was you being his friend is a reward he has to earn! make him earn it! if he dont want to then F*%26amp;$k that cheating fool ! dont grace him with your presence or friendship! lol on rubbing Karma in his face there is a old saying: when fighting monsters be careful not to become one. ';also'; when you look into the darkness the darkness looks into you! ( dont be like him or lose your values getting even)
He just wants to see if you still care. But if he really cared, he wouldve contacted you by now unless hes just too p$ssy to do that. This other girl must have not worked out for him, so now hes lettin you know hes open again. Dont fall for it. He has to win you back, you cant just give it back to him like that, or even open the door a crack for him, because then he wont learn, and hell think that he can just do it again. If he wants you back he has to come to you like man on some real **** and explain what he did wrong and how much he wants you. But if you even do the simplest thing as add him on facebook, hell think you let him off the hook already. Maybe youre just lonely, but think with stradegity here because believe or not, your passiveness with him can make him run all over you again.
hello, help me please.





There is this boy that I like but I dont know if he likes me too.





We are good friends, we know eachother since 6 month; he always sits next to me when I am alone in class, he speaks a lot, he talks to me about girls who likes me but he always tell that he is not interested into them; he says he trust me, when I say hi to him he always says come here and give me a kiss on the (cheek of course); 2 weeks before he asked me what woud I do if he kissed me and I laughed and he said that if I kissed him he would let me...and the other day before vacation he said to me : you are really cute today, i might fall in love (i dont know if he said it in a funny way bit he wasnt laughing.... he looked serious) and he asked me what I did on valentines day and he said we have to do a valentine just the two of us, and he said that once he gets his car he will come to my house for a ride..... and he said he liked my presence. and also he keeps inviting me at home for guitar lessons;;;;So I dont know if he likes me more than a friend or he is just a good friend......? please helllp me





thank youuu
Don't make contact with him. If you are happy, it's best that you don't. Even though you think you have no feelings for him, they might just come back when you start talking to him and that might be bad. If he hasn't tried contacting you then just leave it at that. It has only been a month. Let things be for a few more months and see what happens. Sometimes a long break to find yourself is better than doing it in a relationship. Let him mature more..Or just continue looking forward and find yourself and nice man to take care of you. Don't look back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment