Friday, August 20, 2010

My ex is still wondering about me...and about my current boyfriend...?

Me and my ex dated for SIX days.. But before that we were just friends with benefits, we made out everytime we saw each other and we would get very intimate with eachother.. I thought that it was going to last but I relized that the age difference was too crazy and my parents would never allow me to date him...I mean I didnt even tell them about him. Im 15 and he just turned 20.. so i broke up with him.





I still have FEELINGS for my ex...








but i really like my current boyfriend, and because I see him everyday, unlike my ex.. i only saw him three times a week, because he would pick me up from school and drop me off..





but my boyfriend I acctually get to see him which i love.. i dont have to wait till the day is over and wait for him to come to me.





How can I avoid talking to my ex....even though I CANT HELP MYSELF !!!My ex is still wondering about me...and about my current boyfriend...?
what the hell r u doing to ur self???????????????????


u need to grew up !!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment