Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I got back with my ex but now im crushing on another guy! wat should i do?

ok so heres the deal. me and my ex lasted to years together and we just broke up 3 months ago. he was always an asshole to me but for some strange reason i thought i loved him and it was hard to get over him when he dumped me.


so i met this new guy and hes awesome. but the problem is that at first all he wanted to be was friends with benefits and im not like that. but we ended up kissing even though i didnt want to it was just tempting you know. so then later he starts telling me he likes me and wants to go out. i said no because i didnt like him at the time. the last day of school came and i realized i was falling for him. but it was kinda too late. because now we dont even talk.


later my ex calls and tells me he wasnt gotten over me and wants to get back. so since i thought the other guy forgot about me, i got back with my ex even though i kinda didnt like him that much anymore.


so the next day the other guy textes me asking me to go to the movies and i completely forgot about my ex and how i got back with him the day before. so now im going to the movies with a guy that i like and that ive kissed before so i have no idea what might happen.





should i break up with my ex before i go to movies or wat? cause i dont want to cheat on him but you never know what might happen at the movies specially now that i like the guy.I got back with my ex but now im crushing on another guy! wat should i do?
I had the same problem. Break up with the ex, seriously its gunna be worth it. I did it and i've been dating the new guy for 6 months now :)I got back with my ex but now im crushing on another guy! wat should i do?
tell him its just not working for you anymore , trust me ... theres a reason ex's are ex's , and its better to start something new , cause after all your crushing on somebody else , but whatever you do , dont double date , (save your ex just in case the other is not interested) cause thats nasty ...





x good luck
  • skin moles
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment