Friday, August 20, 2010

So me and my ex boyfriend broke up a year ago, why do i still get butterflies when i hear his name?

i have a current boyfriend now (of 1 whole year of being together!)





but every time i hear something about my ex, i get so happy.


im not stupid, so i know better to hide my joy around others when they randomly decide to bring him up.


it feel this excitement and happiness, as if i were still in love with him.





INSIDER


hes the type of guy who doesnt like to make any contact why hes ex's (no nothing, as if we were never together)





i think truly deep down. . . i miss him. his personality and everything else.





i also SLIGHTLY envy how my friends are able to make direct contact with him (since they have classes with him), and give me the sloppy seconds of the conversations they have.





not jealousy.


dont get me wrong, i love my boyfriend, but i just miss talking to my ex. even if we were just and remained friends, i would be so gratefully happy.





(theres no possible way i can even TRY to talk to him)So me and my ex boyfriend broke up a year ago, why do i still get butterflies when i hear his name?
it sounds like your ex was your first real bf and he will always be ';that boy'; for you!


all girls will meet that guy in their life and there's honestly nothing you can do about it! just set it aside and continue on with your life. things will eventually change and those feelings will change!So me and my ex boyfriend broke up a year ago, why do i still get butterflies when i hear his name?
My ex and I broke up a few months ago, and I honestly want nothing to do with her at all anymore. I don't want to see her ever again. That being said, I still love her and care about her more than I wish I did. I would do anything for her.





It's hard to turn it off, huh?
Because you're a woman

1 comment:

JusticeForAll said...

go for her man! you have two kids together! check the waters if she is happy or not and if not become her emotional support. take thinks slowly though and u ve a more than 50% chance to get her if she is unhappy.

Post a Comment