Monday, August 16, 2010

How to get even with an ex.?

My ex is running his mouth about me, and is saying some pretty bad crap. He is trying to turn my friends against me by telling them that I'm talking bad about them, and he is telling all the guys that we had raunchy sex (which we did not.) He is doing this because I refuse to be friends with him, but we had a really bad break up and I want him out of my life.





I have tried ignoring him. I have tried asking him to leave me alone. I have tried everything. I've had it. Now it's time to get even. Any ideas?





(PS- I have access to his social networking accounts.)How to get even with an ex.?
Wow, it sounds like this guy is really immature. I normally would advise against revenge. But if you insist...





I would change his orientation to ';undecided'; and completely revamp his profiles with pictures of male strippers. Also, send friend requests and messages to random gay men, and sign him up for groups like bestiality and S%26amp;M latex fetishes.How to get even with an ex.?
Let it go. Let him fester in his own pile of crap that he is creating. If you're friends are real friends then he will look crazy and immature or like he is just really handling your break up badly. Don't look at his accounts or mess with them since I'm sure that can't be legal and it only makes it look like he matters.
I would say be mature about the situation but I think you deserve to have a little fun. Do everything the other answerer said to his social networking sites, just make sure you change his password so he can't get on or change it.
Vandalize his place when he';s away. Tell new girlfriends about him. Take a dump on his bed/kitchen table.

No comments:

Post a Comment