Friday, August 20, 2010

Everybody asks at some point in their lives how to forget an ex...?

and they usually get a set of guidelines to help them with their grief.


e.i. going out with friends, *** other people and so on.





But what do you do when you've done all of those things and still can't forget the ex and even in relationships you wish it were they?





It's been 21/2yrs since he left, didn't stick around as long yet he's still alive in my mind so what could one do?Everybody asks at some point in their lives how to forget an ex...?
It is difficult to move on, but we have to. No matter how much you miss someone, you need to stop and tell yourself this: “if he was meant for me, then we would be together now.”


And it’s true.


No matter how many lovely thoughts you have of him, or memories that keep you awake at night, this guy is probably not feeling the same as you, else he would be with you. For every tear that you shed over him, he probably hasn’t even given you a second thought. Sounds very harsh, I know, but it’s probably the truth, and you need to face this.


The best way to move forward is to concentrate on yourself. Respect yourself and realise just how important you are! Write down all your best qualities on a piece of paper, and every time this guy pops into your head repeat all of those words. Eventually it will sink in: each time you think of this guy, you will remind yourself of your wonderful qualities, and before long, you will think “you know what? To the hell with this! I’m great, and if this guy doesn’t realise then he is losing out!” Every time you manage to push him out of your mind, reward yourself with treats, say perhaps an occasional luxurious massage, or getting your hair or nails done.


It takes time, and you may continue to feel like you’re in love with this guy for the next ten years even, but sooner or later there will come a point where you get fed up with feeling like this towards this guy. Most probably it is just infatuation, and because you can’t have him, you want him more. And at the end of the day, if you were meant to be together, then you would.


Just take things a day at a time. Building your confidence up is great too.


Honestly, one day you will just wake up and feel fantastic, and feel silly for wasting so much time on an idiot like that. Do you think this man is important enough to make you feel sad and miserable whenever you think of him? No! Don’t let him have the power.


There are a lot of fantastic guys out there too you know, and although you probably don’t want to admit it, they are probably ten times the man your ex was.


Try and fill each day up with as much fun and happiness as you can, and one day you will be able to move on. It is only you that can move on. You have to make the choice: do I want to live the rest of my life? Or do I want to spend it crying over spilt milk? Because these tears are not affecting him one iota…only you.


Believe in yourself, and you will be fine.


Susanna XEverybody asks at some point in their lives how to forget an ex...?
i'm going thru the same thing as you. one of the things to do is hope for a better future with a better person
Don't let this drive you nuts. He sure isn't out there making himself sick. Who knows,he's over you and having a ball of his life?


Is this what you like?





Don't let this make you sick.(21/2 yrs) and much more.





Move on!


Life is strange.
you can't always forget an ex..i can't forget mine from a year ago..cuz i loved him, %26amp;%26amp; he hasnt accepted that there's nomore us.so he's still tryna tlk to me.





%26amp;%26amp; it makes it worse but i kno i'm through w/him.


so i get by..he'll always be in the back of your mind..just get used to it..i had to.
Well are you hooking up or dating other people? Hmm...the longest it took me was 2 years as well so maybe just stick around and someone good will come to you eventually.
You have to love someone enough to let them go. If they don't come back Chuck Norris would hunt them down and kill them. But you need to move on and get rid of this unhealthy fixation.


And thank god for unanswered prayers. Because the future will bring good things.
I know what you are going through. It's been just over two years since my ex left me, and I think about him all the time. I've gotten to a point where I have made my peace with the whole situation though. I was really depressed when we broke up. I've come to realize, though, that no matter how much I still want him to be a part of my life, he won't be. I liked who I was when I was with him. He pulled me out of a bad time in my life and made me a better person. So even though I'm not with him anymore, he's with me.





You just need time to heal. Some people make bigger impacts in our lives and leave a bigger void when they are gone.
omg I just broke up with my x and your telling me your not over your x for 2 years. I feel kind of scared now. Well at least i hope I at least feel better after a while.





I think its actually a mistake to go out and do stuff with other people because it just makes you feel worse or at least it would make me feel worse about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment