Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get my ex back? Is silence really golden here?

Recently my ex and I broke up because of a situation she claims she can't handle. (Exwife) My new gf has her concerns with my ex, even though she doesn't have any reason to, other than her insecurity which she told me about.





I want my ex back and think i have a chance even though she's trying to make us hate each other. I'm not sure if she's trying to convince me to hate or herself. One min she says no contact and the next day she sends me a funny joke in a text.





DO i have a chance to get her back because I really do love her and want her back? We broke up on nov. 12th. We hung out once and things seemed totally fine between us. I know we tend to not look at any issues we have when we're together so I think she may be scared of that.





Please give me some solid advice since it's so recent. Should I give her the space she needs or let her walk away completely. Theres an age difference. I'm 29 and she's 22. Please help.How to get my ex back? Is silence really golden here?
be patient. obviously she still likes to keep contact with you by sending you those txts. if she wanted no contact at all like she says then she wouldnt be sending all the other txts. just stay in contact with her. make sure shes doing good. dont pressure her though, give her air to breathe. once things start to flow smoothly ask her out on a date and let her know how your feelings and your intentions. she will appreciate that, just be prepared for either answer, yes or no.How to get my ex back? Is silence really golden here?
Ask her why she broke up with you. Try seding her jokes and telling hre that you love her.


Explain to your new girlfriend that you love your ex more than her, if your ex wantsto be back. :)
everything will happen how it's supposed to. just don't worry and be optimistic.
Maybe I have this wrong but why do you have a new girlfriend if you want to be with your ex? Isn't that leading the new girl on? You say she doesn't have any reason to be concerned with your ex but if you are trying to get your ex back doesn't that mean she has something to worry about?





As far as getting your ex back I think you might be fine to try being single and just giving her some of her space. If she acts like she is wanting to get back you should make it clear to her that you don't want to get hurt or anything if she hasn't worked through whatever issue she had before. She can't play with your emotions. She either wants the relationship or she doesn't.





If it looks like she isn't interested and starts seeing other people then you should let her go and start dating other people as well. No point in doing the whole back and forth kind of thing. She is either interested or she isn't. You are either going to be with her or you are going to forget her and move on. Don't do this half and half thing you are going to hurt other single girls in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment