Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should i get back with my ex even tho my dad don't like him but i love him?

well me and my ex been together for 5 months we broke up because my family don't like him because he looks like a gangster and well i broke up with him i use to talk to him in the down low for 3 weeks and well he use to tell me that he would cry for me and smell the perfume he bought me and always think of me and well i know i believed him. also his mom asked how i was doing and i know his mom wouldn't ask for me because she didn't like me but for sum reason she asked for me and also i regret for braking up with him i really do i still love him but i don't know if i really should get back with him but im just tired of everybody telling me what kind of guy i should date. and well kinda everything reminds me of him and well at night i pray for him making sure he's okay and not getting into trouble or doing drugs and all of those stuff and that's unusual because i don't pray at all but for some reason i do for him....i just don't know what to do?Should i get back with my ex even tho my dad don't like him but i love him?
As long as you are over 18 it doesn't matter what your parents or others want. You are the one who has to live with whoever you choose to be your life-long mate. Just remember that the decisions you make can affect you for the rest of your life.





This reminds me of a line from an old Indiana Jones movie: ';You must choose, but choose wisely';.

1 comment:

Post a Comment