Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can't let go of ex even though I dumped her!?

Well I ended it with my ex about 1 week and a half ago after 2 years of being on and off constantly and arguing loads. We really loved eachother but she couldn't make me happy, I needed a lot of attention and compliments and she even said she wasn't prepared to try and give it.





The thing is, even though we've split loads of times the pain is almost unbearable! I've never felt so low and so all over the place! Sitting at my desk at work I'm just going crazy looking around on facebook, feeling depressed, having loads of energy swilling around in my chest and I don't know what to do!





No matter how much I love her I know its the right thing to walk away and find someone else, or is it? The pain's getting too much but she looks like she's moving on fine! :(Can't let go of ex even though I dumped her!?
You did it for a reason, trying to move on is probably the best thing. You'll be okay if you give it time.Can't let go of ex even though I dumped her!?
omg wtf ? you dont dump someone that you love, ask her back out you nob and if she says no then you only have yourself to blame coz u dumped her, she didnt dump you. look just ask her back out if you really love her and hopefully things will work out.
  • skin moles
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment