Monday, August 16, 2010

My boyfriend wont stop talking to his ex even though i have told him i'm not cool with it?

me and my boyfriend have been together for 4 1/2 years and in the beginning i didnt mind him talking to his ex that was up in til i found a secret email account he created and was emailing her telling her he still loved her and not to fall too deep in love with anybody because when they got back together he wanted to get married. So then i felt like what am i here for is he using me until they find there way back to each other. These emails were going back and forth for months b4 i found out about it. Okay then there was the time he was supposed to be out with his friends he comes home picks a fight and leaves. I'm calling him back to back to back and then when he finally picks up i'm talking to him and i hear a girl in the back ground but he tells me he is driving around it must of been the music i heard. Come to find out a month later threw yet another email he created to email her that that night he was with her at some odd 3 or 4 in the morning. then someone was calling the phone private and every time i answer they would hang up so i ask him he assures me its someone calling for one of his friends he let use his phone. but in the new email she emails him'; i called and she answered '; then everytime i think everything is cool between us some how i find out hes stiill sneaking and talking to her. He tells me he talks to her about us but i feel our relationship and the problems we have have nothing to do with her. I cant help but think he still wants her if not why cant he just let it go. He claims he hurt her in every way imaginable she cheated and got pregnant by another guy she had him paying her cell phone bill and the guy she was cheating with. she would not pick him up from work and make him walk damn near 10 miles to get home. but he still wants to talk to her i dont get it can somebody please help me.then when he tells me to call her and tell her not to call or email him she laughs in my face like whatever he still loves me and she'll always be #1. then i find out not to long after that he already talking to her again. should i assume he just doesnt care about our relationship and family enough to stop.My boyfriend wont stop talking to his ex even though i have told him i'm not cool with it?
';should i assume he just doesnt care about our relationship and family enough to stop';





Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment