Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I still love my ex and want to get back together with him? What should i do?

My boyfriend broke up with me for someone else about a month ago. During the holidays i felt like i got over him but i've been back at school for three weeks and i realized i still love him....so much.


When school started again, he came up to me and said hi and asked if i was okay. At the time i was enraged and i snapped ';What do you think??'; and walked away. We haven't talked since.


He and his new girlfriend called Caroline* (who is not the slightest bit pretty i might add, and FAT) have been together for almost a month and i heard that it wasn't going so well. Apparently, he has been making her upset.


I catch him glancing at me a lot and its awful it because he must think i hate him when i really don't. All my friends tell me i should hate him (however, this sure as hell doesn't stop THEM from hanging out with him) but i don't. I don't think i am capable of hating him. I love him too much...


What should i do?? I can't tell him how i feel because i would look like a total idiot and everyone would think i was totally pathetic.. Even though i know what kid of an asshole he really is it doesn't stop me from loving him.


There is this other guy i like who flirts with me sometimes but i don't think he is interested, which makes me feel worse about myself and makes me think about my ex even more...


Please help!I still love my ex and want to get back together with him? What should i do?
Hey





Winning back an ex is not easy at all. It is a lot easier to generate feelings in someone, than it is to change their feelings. But if you take the right steps, and more importantly don't do the wrong things, your chances to win him back increase dramatically.





If you want to win your ex boyfriend back check these 3 recommended steps:





1.The first tip is to get your head straight. You need to get rid of the negative thoughts. You have to stop feeling sorry for yourself. You have to be willing to be strong.





Don't let your emotion and especially depression keep you down. You can't achieve a goal, if you can't keep your emotions in check and your mind clear. Negative thoughts are destructive behavior and you don't want them..





2.Don't bother your ex boyfriend. Boys just don't like it when girls become obsessive about them. Especially ex boyfriends. You may want to feel better by hearing his voice or seeing his face, but if you really want him back, you must back off for a while. Don't continuously sms him, send emails to him, or go to his place or where he hangs out just to see him. You want to give him time to realize he may have made a mistake. He may begin to actually miss you and want to get back with you. If you blow it, you may have a tougher time getting your lovely ex back.





3.Become an object of desire. If you can, it's recommended to get some new makeup. more recommended things to get are new clothes and new hairstyle. If you've picked up a few pounds, start doing some exercises and eating healthy. When you look good on the outside, you're going to start feeling better about yourself on the inside. By feeling good on the inside you will be confident and happy. When you're confident and happy, you will project this image to others. You will become an object of desire to men, including your ex.





These tips may not be easy for you to do at first. You may want to give in and call him or see him, but you have to resist the temptation. If you are really serious about getting your ex boyfriend the best step to do is getting good guide or book on how ot get your ex boyfriend back. You can learn about the most popular and 100% risk free guide below.





I hope that these tips will be helpful for youI still love my ex and want to get back together with him? What should i do?
A lot of people believe that there are ways for getting your ex back!


There are some things you can do or not do that will increase your chances of getting back your ex.


Here is a great website on how to get your ex back: http://www.exbackguides.com/
Hi, If you really do love him and want him back, then go for it. Don't worry about what anybody else thinks. It's your life, not theirs. I'll give you a link to a site that has some good information about getting your ex back and what you shouldn't do that could push him away even more. I hope you will find it helpful to you.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment