Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get out of an abusive relationship?

(I'm using my ex boyfriend's yahoo answers account)





Well umm i'm only a 16 year olds girl and Umm yeah my boyfriend is defffff abusing me. Sometimes he gets mad at me for going to dinner with my ex that I'm definitely just friends with. He also gets mad when I kiss my ex even thought we're totally just friends!!!





Anyways, the other day I got mad at him because he was interupting my alone time with my ex, so I tried scratching him and he moved my hand away!!!! It was so scary and I thought I was gonna die!





Then my ex tried to punch him and he shoved him away!! My ex is a part of me so that's basicly the same as hitting me.





So I'm very scared for my life right now, how do I get out of this relationship?How do I get out of an abusive relationship?
Girl....or whoever you are get a clue. Go to school and get an education. You're 16 years old on a divorce/relationship site....have you no parents that care or are concerned? You're worried about kissing, screwing and abusive relationships. The hell with education, becoming self-sufficient and a person that can properly enunciate with clear communication.





Go figure.....I'm sure what I said will go right OVER your empty little head.How do I get out of an abusive relationship?
He deserves to be angry. You are with your ex, not him, in every way. Just face the truth and tell him you can't stop being involved with your ex. And take just a minute and think about how you would feel if your bf was doing all that stuff with his ex. And think about how you would feel if he attacked you in violence first, which is what you did. YOU are the abuser in this relationship, not your bf. Wake up and grow up.
I'm sooo sorry you are having to go though this, you poor girl! I don't know how you are coping with it all, but you must be a real strong person to manage. You should be proud of yourself for making it so far. You just need to walk away from this BF and get out while you can, it's just that simple. Life will get better soon, just hang in there and you will find your pot of gold at the end of your rainbow...


(happy now?;)
He didn't abuse you. you tried to scratch him and he defended himself. on top of that, how can you go kiss someone else and not expect someone to be upset? you would be the first one crying if he was kissing his ex girlfriend. you aren't completely over your ex so you shouldn't be trying to date other guys. all you have to do is call him and tell him that it's not going to work out and you want to end it.
Can't you see that in order to move forward in a new


relationship the ex has to go you are stupid


why is your ex so involved.. he is your EX.. your EX


FOR A REASON... you are the only one in this situation who is not getting it...your pain here is self inflicted..
The only way to end it is to take action. Tell him that its over and be firm. Don't take his calls and if he continues to bother you, inform someone who can help you do what is necessary.
You need to get rid of the ex and commit to the new relationship or go back to the ex.
You are 16 tell your parents. If you want to act like a grown up first grow up.
get a lifeeeee.
ugh ....what a troll if i ever have seen one.
troll
Ur a Stupid ***** wat do u expect him to do not get jealous :p
Get out by packing your stuff, and have your ex come pick you up while your current b/f is at work or gone from the house. Stay with your ex, family or friends. If you are that scared then call the police so you will be able to pack and leave without any trouble from your current b/f.


By the way, when you get involved with another guy, make sure you point out that your ex is a good friend of yours that you have to have alone time with him from time to time.


I doubt if you will ever find a guy that is willing to share you with another guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment