Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Can't let go of ex even though I dumped her!?

Well I ended it with my ex about 1 week and a half ago after 2 years of being on and off constantly and arguing loads. We really loved eachother but she couldn't make me happy, I needed a lot of attention and compliments and she even said she wasn't prepared to try and give it.





The thing is, even though we've split loads of times the pain is almost unbearable! I've never felt so low and so all over the place! Sitting at my desk at work I'm just going crazy looking around on facebook, feeling depressed, having loads of energy swilling around in my chest and I don't know what to do!





No matter how much I love her I know its the right thing to walk away and find someone else, or is it? The pain's getting too much but she looks like she's moving on fine! :(Can't let go of ex even though I dumped her!?
after being for two yrs yes it is hard, but you need to move on. Get out their with your friends and enjoy life.





If the relationship was on and off and you were constantly arguing then it was the right to just walk away. If you would have continued the relationship knowing that she couldn't make you happy then you would have ended up miserable for the rest of your life.





You will find someone else, but in the mean time start having fun with your new found freedom.Can't let go of ex even though I dumped her!?
The question is why you feel you constantly need to be validated by other people, and why you feel you must have lots of attention.





I mean, you don't SOUND like an infant or a young child.





I think you need professional help to figure one out. Get your doctor to refer you to a therapist.
w
I am a woman in a similar situation...well I'm not the dumper but I'm the perceived dumpee... that hollow ache inside the chest is overwhelming and makes a person go crazy. As a woman's point of view, perhaps she feels that you will want her if she gives you the impression she is ok without you. If you go on websites about how to get over being dumped one of the things that is mentioned there is 'make them think you are ok without them'....maybe that's what she is doing. You dumped her so perhaps you can make things right again... she may be also hurt and focussing on the bad stuff so that it's easier for her to get over you. Either way, it's raw for you both and if you are feeling bad imagine how much worse she is feeling being the dumpee....

No comments:

Post a Comment