Friday, August 20, 2010

Back w/ Ex. still issues.?

Ok.. i went out with my GF for 3 years. few months ago she started acting funny. we argues a lot and all of sudden she stopped talking to without letting me know that she needed a space, after calling, email, texting non stop for a week, she finally told me that she needed a space. i said okay. and stop reaching out to her. then 3 for my female friends stated hitting on me. she got jealous and started talking crap.





After 2 months apart, we now going out again. But she is been acting cold and distance, i am the one that does everything telling her how much i love her, taking her to places, doing things to her. when she is around me she is always in a up tight and upset mood, but whenever she is around her friends she is her normal person.





Recently, i started acting funny too. distancing my self, not calling her as much, not texting at all, not saying i love her or whatever... i am trying to make things work, but i can't help the way she is been treating me. it;s like the love is there but the romance is death or something.. she is been calling me a lot lately asking me if i was ok? and why i'm acting the way i am?





and it's funny that i found out that she was talking to one of her EX's while we weren't together. her ex even came to see her at her house. and she was pissed that this girls were talking to me. when i confronted her about her Ex, she said it shouldn't count cuz we weren't together,, but yet she is being a ***** for me talking to my female friends.





what do you think i should do? what do you make out of all this issue? please helpBack w/ Ex. still issues.?
Both of you should save yourselves and get out.





You are both young and you will both be much happier apart.





Love will always come with a certain amount of drama; but it's not supposed to be stressful.





It sounds as if you two are holding on to a dead relationship, and are unable to enjoy each other.





It also sounds as if your lady is controlling and manipulative.


She doesn't want you for herself; but she won't allow anyone else to have you either.





You're too young for that.


Get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment