Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you get even with an ex?

I can't seem to shake it that I want to get even with my ex. He dumped me and I can't fully bury the fact that I need him to make it up to me for breaking my heart (selfishly I might add). Most of the time I don't think about it, but every now and then it keeps coming up.... and I think about demanding an apology or asking him to do something substantial for me. I feel like I try to go on with my life, then these periods of anger just come up. I'm tired of it. We don't talk anymore. I just can't be friends with him or be okay until he makes it up to me. I feel like I really need this payback from him to feel whole again. What do I do?How do you get even with an ex?
You lead a great life. Nothing more.How do you get even with an ex?
.Ashley what's done can't be undone.Your bitterness won't change anything.Now you know,guys will promise anything you WANT to believe.It's over,move on and learn from your mistakes
Just find another guy. You gotta move on and not let your ex dominate your life.





VIVA LA RAZA!

No comments:

Post a Comment