Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I forget an exwife after 1 1/2 years?

I met this girl when I was 22 and she was 18. She worked in the same dept I did and we didn't even start dating until a few months later. We dated for two years before getting married. We had our usual fights n such but from my perspective we were good together. She told me before about her life in TX where she was using drugs n such. She had ';supposedly'; left TX to get away from it. It lasted 8 months before we seperated. We got back together after I'd finished basic and AIT training in the Army and we moved to NY. She had been getting letters from some long time guy, who is in jail now for life. She wouldn't give him up b/c she knew him before me. The 1st deployment went ok, but I had a feeling something was happening behind my back while I was gone. I couldn't prove it then. However the 2nd time she admitted to it, on the phone while I was still in Iraq. I even found a picture of the guy she was comitting adultery with. She did pack our stuff in storage and tooik MY car back to TX. When I was finally able to drive to the Texarkana border to get my car back, it reeked of weed. WTF. I gave her all of her things back and kept the rest. I paid $1000 to start the divorce going b/c she wasn't going to have any.


It's been 1 1/2 years since I've seen her. She's emailed me a few times but I've only sent back ';Why are you even contacting me?';


I've dated a few women but found I can't seem to focus on a new relationship. I have no interest in my ex even if she walked in the door, comitting to being subservient for all she did. Is there some way, meditation, group, etc that can be done to erase her from my life? Any help would be greatly appreciated.How do I forget an exwife after 1 1/2 years?
Dude, I really feel for you, my wife wants to leave me too, If I cannot fix it, I'm gonna go to see a counselor, but time will heal the pain, it takes a while to get over somebody you really love, best wishes to you, keep your head up.How do I forget an exwife after 1 1/2 years?
Hi! I would like to know you and be friends. Who knows I can help you out to forget things about your past. I been with that with my ex bf but i help my self to overcome it. Just email me once your ready.
you have some really good answer's already there all you have to do is move on. your friend fred
It sounds like you were both too young and immature for marriage. It happens. Just be glad that you didn't have kids together.





Think of this failed marriage as a learning experience so that you'll be better prepared for the next time you find someone you want to spend the rest of your life with.
its very hard to put the one u love behind u and move on but it can b done whether or not u want her is irrelivant but u may love her for a very long time if u were truly in lover wit her but u can move on because there is life after love
My heart goes out to you. No one should be treated this way.





Maybe you're setting your expectations too high. There's every possibility that you'll never forget her. You will always have had a first wife.





Perhaps instead of trying to forget her, you should strive to look at it as an ';incident'; in your life that you need to leave behind. It's difficult for us to admit to ourselves that we made a really poor judgment. But if you could begin to think of this as a poor judgment that you made it might take the emotional component out of it ... or at least lessen it.





If she emails you, delete the email. Don't read it or respond to it. A better idea might even be to block her emails. That way, she'll know her messages aren't welcome.





Understand that you had a huge emotional investment in this woman. That's not something a person gets over quickly. But I believe you can. And I believe you'll one day find a nice woman who will appreciate and love you.
  • myspace codes
  • kick scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment