Friday, August 20, 2010

What can i do to get my ex back?

I have a situation that i need help with. Ok, im with my ex again after two years, but during that time i had three relationships and two of them were not so good. One of the guys i dated, i fell in love with deeply, like im head over heels in love with him and he's in love with me just like i am. We break up because he thought we were going to fast so i ask him why and he said, he was too in love with me, so i leave it like that. My ex wanted me back so i went back to him even after all the crap i dealt with him, he broke my heart in ways i couldn't even imagine. I love my boyfriend but i love my ex even more then i do him, I want my ex back, but i don't think he'll take me back. I was planing to ask back out my ex after i graduate from high school, now all i want to know is, what can i do now, how can i get the love of my life back?What can i do to get my ex back?
Hello





Winning back your ex boyfriend is a very difficult thing to do. It is a lot easier to generate feelings in someone, than it is to change their feelings. But if you do the right things, and more importantly don't do the wrong things, your chances to win him back increase dramatically.





if you desire to get your ex back check these 3 recommended steps:





1.The first tip is to get your head straight. You need to get rid of these negative thoughts. You have to stop feeling sorry for yourself. You have to be willing to be strong.





Don't let your emotion and of course your depression keep you down. You can't achieve a goal, if you can't keep your emotions in check and your mind clear. Negative thoughts are destructive behavior and you need to avoid them.





2.Don't annoy your ex boyfriend. Boys just don't like it when girls become obsessive about them. Especially ex boyfriends. You may want to seek comfort by hearing his voice or seeing his face, but if you really want him back, you must back off for a while. Don't continuously make phone calls to him, email him, or go to his place or where he hangs out just to see him. It's very important give him time to realize he may have made a mistake. He may begin to actually miss you and want you back. If you blow it, you may have a tougher time getting your ex boyfriend back.





3.Become an object of desire. If you can, it's recommended to get some new makeup. You will also want to get some new clothes and a new hairstyle. If you've picked up a few pounds, start doing some exercises and eating healthy. When looking good on the outside, you're going to start feeling better about yourself on the inside. If you will feel good on the inside you will be confident and happy. When you're confident and happy, others will easily see it. You will become an object of desire to men, this includes your ex boyfriend.





These tips were helpful for me to get my ex boyfriend back.However, if you really want to get him back I will recommend to get good guide on how to get your ex back. There are many guides out there but most of them are crap (I tried too many of them...).





You can learn about one of the best and most popular guides on how to get your ex boyfriend back in this blog:





http://www.backwithextips.com/get-him-ba鈥?/a>





all the bestWhat can i do to get my ex back?
You can't. Everybody has their own problems w*ore. Get some brains in that stupid head of yours and figure it out on your own.
all I can say is you have to reigniting desire and passion...


about how.. follow this reference
I think it would be better to move on.
First of all, its not fair to your current boyfriend OR you to be in a relationship that doesnt meen something to you. It sounds like he was just an emotional rebound for you, and you probably gave him false hope, and you'll hurt him when you break up with him, but I think its the best you can do for both of you. After you've been single for awhile, and your not so emotional, then you should make you decision. You might find that its just the hurt you think will go away if you get back with your ex. Wait for the pain to subside, and if you still love him then consider making a move and reconnecting.
it must really suck to love 2 guys. my suggestion, although it`s a little wrong, is to watch out for yourself. don`t break up with your guy until you talk to your ex and make sure he wants you back. you might end up with none of the 2 guys and that would reaaaaaly suck.





there are a lot of ways to get him back. the only problem is that he has to want you. you can do backflips through spinning fire and it`s all for nothing if he doesn`t want you back. try to approach him somehow, ';run into'; him by accident, ask him out for coffee. Start the conversation with sth like ... I wanted to talk about us, about how we left stuff. See where his head is at about all. Avoid talking about you current bf.

No comments:

Post a Comment