Friday, August 20, 2010

She did things with her ex, that I haven't experienced before. How can I handle this situation?

its about one or two months into my relationship with my girlfriend, she hinted/told me about certain sexual acts. like having sex in the pool, swallowing her ex, role playing sex, anal sex and especially having sex infront of the video camera. Her last boyfriend had talked her into having anal sex one night when she was drunk along with making her do other stuff like swallowing him (among other things she won't do with me) and she agreed to. First she said it happened just once, and then later she admitted ';that it happened more than alot of times...'; well, at first i was furious %26amp; dissappointed %26amp; mad %26amp; angry %26amp; sad all mixed into one. NOT necessarily because she had anal sex, but because she led me to believe that it only like happened once and it was no big deal to talk about it and now she says that she agreed to do it a good amount of times with her ex even though she didn't like it.


After i settled down %26amp; swallowed my pride, i asked her if she did it because she really liked him, but she said ';not really'; and she says she doesn't really remember exactly when or how many times she did it..well this is where i am gonna sound insensitive, but the other reasons that i am frustrated are; i have never had anal sex, or had a girl swallow me, had sex in public like near her house by some old abounded building where from a distance there was people walking their dog, %26amp;%26amp; or role play sex or had sex in the pool or even had a sex tape (i def. wouldn't like that anyways so i wouldn't really care about that too much) I just have done the normal sex nothing adventurous or crazy and have always wanted to try and because i feel like, in some weird way, her ex was close to her in a way (or place) that i will never be able to be. Like there is some part of her that still belongs to their relationship. It hasn't been that long since our talk, but i just can't stop being bothered by the fact that her ex did something with her that i haven't done, or worse yet, that i want to do. Now before i get cussed out by everyone on this site, just know that i really care about her and don't want to make the situation worse. i had told her in the past that i sometimes thought about anal sex, but never wanted to try it because i remember her saying that she doesn't like it. Now i feel like a jerk because i can't stop thinking about all the ';uncomfortable'; things that she did with him, but won't do with me.





So tell me, am i wrong for thinking this and what can i do to fix the situation on my end?She did things with her ex, that I haven't experienced before. How can I handle this situation?
First, why in would someone reveal their secrets???? How does she value your relationship...not long term, nothing to lose by telling you. She could feel like you don't judge her so she can tell you. I think you should take your relationship for what it is. I've never had anal sex and I real don't care if i do...if it happens it happens. I think you still have a lot of oats to sow. Next time you might be the other guy. Don't hold it against her for stuff she did before y'all were together. You probably would have do the same thing as her. Dude your day will come just chillax. She might end up teaching you somethingShe did things with her ex, that I haven't experienced before. How can I handle this situation?
LOL YOU'RE DATING A TOTAL WH0RE.
LOL JR THAT WAS MEAN!!!!!
first of all wow you wrote alot lol.





You need to think about the situation differently, its her past. Things happen and you need to think about it if you really like her it shouldnt matter what she did in her past. people have different things in their past and you either have to get over them or move on.
Hmmmm.





It's natural, but if was her i would've kept it a secret until you might have asked me about.





If she won't do those things with you, through time she might be willing to try again.





But i really don't think so, with my BF, if we ever break up, the next guy i am with i really definitely not suck them off...simply b/c i don't like it, and i told my BF that.





Really it's ok to be thinking all those things, your GF is a real freak IMO lol....





Sorry for the rambling...i am half asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment