Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get over my ex-gf even though we are still are friends?

We have been dating on an off for over 4 yrs now Ive cheated on her once and got caught . I also found out she cheated on me. We have since forgive each other but we had been re-dating for the past 6 months but now she wasnt to just be friends. Im still in love with her and want to to be there for her, as does she for me. She just isnt in love with me. HELP!!!!!How do I get over my ex-gf even though we are still are friends?
The best thing to do if you want to stay friends with her, as hard as this may be, is to distance yourself for a while, give yourself time to adjust to the new situation and realize you're not going out anymore. Otherwise you'll always end up secretly still being in love with her, and it'll come out eventually and she won't be happy.How do I get over my ex-gf even though we are still are friends?
well show her you really changed and that you're willing to give evrything just to have her back.
You've asked for help - here it is:





Don't be her friend.





There are far too many memories there and there is no trust.





You both need to move on.
Follow her wishes and Just be a freind. You can't make someone love you. There is someone out there who will love you in return but you will never find her if your stuck on your ex.

No comments:

Post a Comment