Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's been four months, I'm thinking of my ex a lot. How can I stop?

My fiancee and I broke up a little over four months ago. I went through a few stages and then tried the standard spiel. This isn't my first breakup, and I'm not an idiot. I tried a number of things: working out, starting a new hobby, hanging out with my friends more, etc. I cut all contact with my ex, even with some of our mutual friends (after explaining things a little).





Unfortunately, while I'm okay most of the time, every so often I just get an overwhelming sadness. I mean this is a girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with; how could it be over, how could she...blah blah blah. I understand that this means I haven't REALLY accepted things, but I can't just make myself do that. I don't know why. It's really bothering me because every time it's quiet or I'm alone, I think about her and my mood plummets.





What do I do?





And please don't suggest I go find some new girl, because as much as I'm dating, it doesn't really help.It's been four months, I'm thinking of my ex a lot. How can I stop?
i mean i wasnt engaged to my ex. but we broke up months ago after dating a good while. and it hurt me pretty bad. it was her idea. she wanted to work on school herself blah blah. we tried being friends and it was too hard for me. so i cut contact. and i still cant get her off my head. its sad. i really am in the same boat as you. and the only thing that is keeping me going is chillen with friends and ****. call of duty also haha. but dude i know man. everyone says time. but i feel like it wil never go away. jusdt hang in there man its only a matter of shitty time until everything starts getting etterIt's been four months, I'm thinking of my ex a lot. How can I stop?
hit the bars and hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment