Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I cant get over my ex....?

We broke up about 2 months ago...she moved interstate before that but we still considered ourselves together...she;d always tell me i was her everything and made me feel like someone special and then i find out shes been seeing another guy and just doesnt want to know me anymore


Never talked to me since. I have a gf now but i always think about my ex even if she always made me sad she was just someone who made an impact in my life and i cant get over her.


I check up on her online every now and then and i see how in love with this other guy she is and it breaks my heart everytime


I dont know why i ask you this....i cant figure out what to do so i figure someone else does


I mean, my ex girlfriend told me she would have killed herself a long time ago if i hadnt there for her - i thought she really loved me


Anyway...how do i put her in the past? or would it be better to remember her? sorry guys i hate to dump my emotional baggage on here :(I cant get over my ex....?
You need to stop focusing on the good part of what you two had and look at the reality of the situation. Your ex had no respect for you or your relationship when she cheated so, obviously, she's not someone you need in your life. I know it's easy to say that, but believe me, you do NOT want a cheater and that's exactly what she is. If she truly would've killed herself had it not been for you, why was she so quick to throw it all away for someone new? I'm not saying she's lying, but again, look at the reality here.





As hard as it is, you need to move on. You're going to think about your ex and that's natural, but stop looking her up online and stop obsessing about what might've been. If it was meant to be, you'd still be together. Since you said you have a gf, I think you need to focus on her and stop wasting time on someone who never deserved you to begin with.I cant get over my ex....?
Don't take this the wrong way but,





Obviously she didn't love you because if she did she wouldn't have left you for somebody else.





It takes time for you to get over somebody and you can't do that if you are checking up on her online. Just stop doing that for awhile and you will get over her in time.





You have a new girlfriend now, she probably loves you more than your ex did. Don't mess it up with the girl you have now. It's really not fair to her.
yo man you gotta get a rebound girl in ur life lol. Just don't jump in another relationship for a while till ur sure.
Two months is very soon. You'll get over it, time heals all. It may take an additional 3 months, but trust me, by the time it's all said and done, you'll be like, ';wow, I can't believe I was that hung up over HER.'; Just relax, maybe it's too early for you to have a girlfriend. Just be patient and sooner than later it will all blow over and you'll feel fine. Keep your head up.

No comments:

Post a Comment