Friday, August 20, 2010

Ex girlfriend/ borderline personality disorder/ want her back?

for the record.. i am still in love with my ex.. even though she has bpd.. i did research and read books alas it was after she left me.. however i was talking with some of her friends, and even though she is dating a new guy now she still ';likes me';. The last thing i heard from her straight her was ';i hate you, your a loser, i wasted a year and half with you, i'm embarrassed, don't ever talk to me again or i'll place a restraining order on you.'; The day before she broke up with me she was telling me how she wanted to get engaged for christmas and get pregnant this summer? anyhow... anyone have experience with a bpd ex girlfriend? will she come back? I am not talking to her it's been over a month but i plan to contact her by the time summer rolls around (4 months from now).. I still love her and even though she is dating a new guy i don't think it will work out.. any suggestions or ideas? we dated for a year and a half and her longest bf before that was like 5 monthsEx girlfriend/ borderline personality disorder/ want her back?
Yes she will come back - and it will be the best three weeks of your life - then she will tell you that she hates you and wants you out of her life - and when you leave - she will call you and accuse you of abandoning her - and moan about how cruel you were - you will feel guilty because you seem like a nice guy - and you will promise not to abandon her next time, you will be back together for a week and she will get mad at you for going to the store for orange juice - because she knows that you have an ex-girlfriend who likes orange juice and she thinks that you might be planning on leaving her.





Don't bother with her - get on with your life and find a nice girl who actually likes YOU. Not someone who says that she loves you because you seem like the ideal man - if only you could change a few things.





Yikes.





Good luck.Ex girlfriend/ borderline personality disorder/ want her back?
If you love her you shouldn't give up. Borderlines have usually tolerated tremendous abuse. They survived they are afarid. Love takes time anyway most people don't have what it takes to be w/ someone who is damaged.

Report Abuse



Some women play endless games. At least you know the borderline wants kndness and love. You have to be mentally ill to want that these days.

Report Abuse



I know you love her. . and she probably will come back if you put care forth to her (it's what they want), but.. it isn't worth it for you, if she still has Bpd. Please, do not do it unless she is willing to get therapy. Please. It hurts so much. I was the Bpd girlfriend, and I didn't know it.. I hurt the man I love for an entire year before he could not take anymore. It hurt him so badly. Unless she shows steps in recovery, and actively wants it, do not do it. But if she agrees to therapy, you two will have to work together skill. Get the ';Walking on Eggshells'; workbook, and do it. If you really love her, then do anything you can to get her help. 1) You can be happy together, 2) She will unlikely ever be happy in her life if she does not get help. Trust me. It's a DAMNED miserable exsitnce, even if she seems so happy. It's all an act.





Good luck.
You can check my source to see how difficult it is to be the spouse/partner of someone with borderline personality disorder.





It's horrifying and they can unleash a firestorm of chaos and terror that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Unlike bipolar disorder - it's not often manageable with medication, only long-term, intensive therapy and even then the results aren't always that great. Further, 7%-10% of those formally diagnosed with BPD commit suicide successfully (many more try).





My sincere suggestion is to not burden yourself with such a relationship. You can't fix her. She can't fix her. And it takes an uncommon BPD to recognize that s/he has a problem and commit to what it takes to manage it properly.





My advice... let her go or deal with (potentially) a lifetime of madness.
If she has left YOU, then no matter how painful it might seem, it was for the best. She's projecting her ';crap'; on you. She hates herself, she is the loser, and you're actually the one who wasted a year and half with you. It sounds nuts, but the BPD is what's nuts. In time, you'll see that it's for the best, and when a BPD leaves, it's usually because they think you'll leave them, or you weren't as ';easy'; a target as they thought. So, they leave before you leave them. Something like that.





Do NOT have any contact with her because it'll make things worse. If she DOES crawl back(and it's not uncommon for people like her to do so), then no matter how tempting it would be to take her back, DON'T. Unless she is willing to go through years of therapy, and I do mean years, then she will not change.





Just stay away(avoid any and all contact with her) or YOU will suffer along with her.
.....wtf
if you cantoact her you will probably make her mad.


she will probably have an episode !





don't put her through that please !
You really would be better off leaving this one alone. She will always have these problems.


I have watched many families torn apart by mental illness.

12 comments:

Bmphotog said...

Did you take her back? Big mistake huh? Im divorcing a BP female. We have a 3 year old too. Nightmare. They cant change...run and dont look back. She will eat you for dinner with ease. You wont win this one, my friend.

Erik Hansen said...

I spent 4 years with 2 borderline women. They cannot love. Trust me. 3 months of joy and 3+ years of pure hell. DO NOT DO it. get therapy, stay FAR away from her. She is half insane(hence the term BPD), and will eventually leave you for someone more like herself, nuts. Stay strong brother, stay away!!!

Becky said...

I am Becky by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address dr.okorospelltemple01@gmail.com, have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr. Okoro. His email: dr.okorospelltemple01@gmail.com

Dr. OKORO NUMBER: +2348053209149

Ikoko Ikokotemple said...

Hello viewers I am favor i grateful for what
Dr ikoko has done for,he help my ex back and
also help me in solving my financial problems thank
Dr ikoko for me he has done a lot for me he his
willing to help you in any kinds of problem you
are, if you want his help his email ikokotemple@gmail.com

Ikoko Ikokotemple said...

Am so grateful to Dr ikoko for what he has done for me,At first i was thing he was a scam and also thinking if i was doing the right,But when i decided to contact him i told him my problem he laughed and told me that everything will be okay within 48hours,So i decided to give it a try in which i contacted him he told me that i should remove all taught from my mind and be happy,Really on the second day i just got a cal from someone.The person was weeping then i decided to ask who was i speaking to then he called his name Richard i was shocked i asked him what happened he said he is really sorry for what he has done to me for the past 3years for leaving me alone.That i should please forgive him that he will make it up with me.So then i said let him come over which he did as he was coming he got me a new car and also said i should have access to his account top prove to me that he will never leave me for anything now we are bought together and we are going to celebrate this Xmas in any country of my choice,Which we are preparing for.Now we are together and he cant do without me friends am so happy to Dr ikoko for bringing back happiness to my life.i swear with my life Dr ikoko his a man to trust you can contact him on his private mail ikokotemple@gmail.com

jennifer said...

What a beautiful and wonderful testimony some time things you don't believe can just happen. My name is JACOB BRUCE, from U.S.A am 25 years old i got married at the age of 24 i have only one child and i was living happily .After one year of my marriage my husband behavior became so strange and i don't really understand what was going on, he packed out of the house to another woman i love him so much that i never dream's of losing him, i try my possible best to make sure that my husband get back to me but all to no avail i cry and i cry seeking for help i discussed it with my best friend and she promise to help me he told me of a man called Dr olokun, he is a very great man and a real man that can be trusted and there is nothing concerning love issues he cannot do that is why they call him Dr olokun. I contacted his email address at (drolokuntemple@gmail.com) And i told him everything that happen all he told me is that i should not worry that all my problems will be solved immediately. He told me what to do to get my husband back and i did, he said after 3days my husband will come back to me and start begging, it really happen i was very surprise and very, very happy our relationship was now very tight and we both live happily again. So my advice for you now is to contact this same email address:drolokuntemple@gmail.com, if you are in any kind of situation concerning love issues and any other things that give you problems. THANKS..

Mr Richard Coleman said...

Hello friends,my name is frank i want to give thanks to the great okiti who helped me allot in getting back my love and also helped me in my financial problem.i was in relationship with Gabriel both of us lived together in love and in happiness, suddenly she just work up one morning telling me that she is sick and tired of me i was so shocked and confused cause i never did anything wrong to her still i had to plead to her because i love her so much, but she still insisted to breakup with me, i tried all i could to get her back but it was not possible, after she left i was some how financially down i did not know what happened to my finance, so i decided to contact some spell casters which happens to be scams, i was frustrated then decided not to contact any spell caster again, one day i was watching a show when i saw a woman named Anna was giving testimony on how this great man named Dr okiti helped her in getting back her lover within 24 hours so that was how i decided to give a try and i contacted Dr okiti and told him about how she left me and my finance,the only thing he said was that i my lover will come back to me and my finance will come up again, that he is going to do all within 24 hours, so just decided to watch and see. in the next 24 hours which he said i got a call from her and she was pleading to me that she is very sorry for what she did to me, the most surprising thing was that the job i applied for in a company for almost 4 months, they just called and told me that i should come and start the work that am capable of doing the job, i was so surprised a tears of joy rolled down from my eyes,i was very very happy and she just came to my house and she started pleading to me, so i accepted her apology and now we are living happily together now, and am working in the company now am happy again. all thanks to Dr okiti for helping me and for making my dream to come through. for help and for appreciation you can contact Dr okiti through {dr_okitispelltemple@hotmail.com}. Or cell phone number +2347064807821 ..

Mr Richard Coleman said...

I am duane walsh, from Sweden All my thanks goes to dr Okiti. My ex and I have been back together for two months now. And it's been even better than ever. We've been talking about our future, about moving in together and also getting married soon. Things between us are great. I thank you for helping me to bring him back to my life!, and in case you want to also contact him for help email address: {dr_okitispelltemple@hotmail.com} Or cell phone number +2347064807821 go there and solve your problem is free but you need to provide the iterms to cast the love spell for you and any kind of help contact him he will do it.

maria hasbarger said...

Thanks once again the great Dr Idibia I am sarah lewis I want to share my testimony to every one here about what this great man did for me I was married for more than six years know child with this, my heart has been trouble so I don’t know what to do. And I have gone from one place to another still I did not found the solution of my problems on till one day in my office when a friend of mine came for a visit so I have been hiding this for every body not to share this problems to any one so when I see the situation on ground now my husband is about getting another woman, I try my best to share this with a friend so she advise me to contact this great man for a spell so I was not my self of telling her my problems so I ask her what we it take me? She said it we not take much time just three days it we be done then I look up and down were we I start from now? She insist for me to try him then I ask her for his contact she gave to me his number and his email address his number +2348103508204 and here is the email {greatidibiaspelltemple30@gmail} so I called him first before I email him to know if his is the write person so he cast the spell and am so happy with my husband with two kids with this, the man is great and his spell casting is real thanks to my friend may God almighty bless you all from sarah lewis

Thank You said...

I just wanted to thank this blog for writing this about Dr. Wicca... I followed his advice about his Spell instructions, and fortunately, I'm a success story! All i just want is my wife back and I was determine to get her back fast! I convinced myself I could do anything to get her back my own way.
Then i email Dr. Wicca for help which his spell really worked and he has been very helpful, and I can't believe it worked so well! Within 24 hours I'm honestly, still in shock! :) If you feel like your relationship is salvageable, and you need help contact him 24/7 on +2348097350565/ dr.wiccahightemple@gmail.com or on Facebook wicca.temple )

Ken Ramos sent from my ipad

sala kite said...

I am her to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 6 years with 3 good lovely kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had a fights and arguments almost every time… it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me cause i loved him with all my heart and didn't want to loose him but everything just didn't work out… he moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell casterdr.trust who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and cast a love spell on him. Within 7 days he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our fourth child… I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there needs it… You can email him at: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com ot ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or you can call him +2348156885231.

james westley said...

how i got my cheatin husband back
My name is MRS JULITE wood I married with two wonderful kid and I am a Canadian.My husband and i have been married for 10years and we were such a big happy family.But he started changing " for the worse " he looked at me like a stranger and he treat the kid like they weren't even his.I knew at ones that he had another woman.I hired a private investigator that cost me a lot.It turned out that i was right all along.I couldn't just believe it so I confronted him with the pictures I had but he denied it bluntly.He said she just just a girl he has some working project with and foolish of me i so believed him.But on bad day i caught them red handed at that moment my heart stopped for a while as i bust into tears.I was furious that i hit the whore so hard before I could ask why with my shaking voice my husband
hit me so hard.I have never seen in his eyes so much hate before.I fell to ground crying my heart out it was so hurtful.He was no longer living with me and our kids I still remember his words " keep the house and your sick kids ".I wanted to drop dead but my lovely kids gave me strength to fight for what was my.He was asking for a divorce but i wanted to my husband back so i had to delay the process to buy time for myself so as to figure out a way to get him back.On a good day "god bless the internet "i stumbled on an ad of how a girl got her boyfriend back after he broke up with because of some girl with the help of a witch doctor or a spell caster at first I told myself it's scam but as pressure from my husband lawyer increased I became desperate and gave it try .I contacted him with his email address she left in her ad.His mail were so had to his English was not so clear but he helped me any way off course not for free he charged me and i pay every cent. thank the stars it work.I paid for the material which he used for the rite And when he claimed to have finished whatever he was doing i paid for his services.He sent me a hand written enchanting words and asked me to recite morning and night for seven day " as he said seven is the perfect number "I did just that but at first nothing happened out of frustration i sent all kind of insult to him even calling a low life scam.He said he could destroy the entire thing he did but he wouldn't so I can see how wrong i was.he said those enchanting words he gave me will make my husband see the demon in his new lover and its going to make him hurt badly.just a
week later my husband was sued for physical abuse on his so called New girlfriend.he gave a black eye and didn't show remorse in the court house.just what the spell-caster had said " he would hurt her badly ".he literally confessed that he hated her all of a sudden.All the witch dr peter did worked.Thank the stars she only wanted him to stay away from her so the judge asked him to pay $5000.after all this is trouble my husband came back asking for my forgiveness and I did without thinking it was all I wanted for him to come back to me and the kid.My husband and i have never since this kind of happiness before.He his as faithful to me and as a saint.I know cos I hear his friends say "what happened to the fun guy we know ".so if you have a similar problem just contact ayokospellcaster@gmail.com i bet you this one is know fake.You can only choose to believe me cos i haven't tried this spell thing before and now that I have i can only happily share with who ever is reading this.


Post a Comment